Nanjing Great Hotel

Nanjing Great Hotel Rates and Deals

Nanjing Great Hotel Beijing Reviews

markinldn markinldn
Sep 03, 2006
I didn't have a much of a choice as I arrived to Beijing very late at night. I had a guide book with me which had a map of hotels around Forbidden City. The map was really helpful that night as I didn't know really where I was after I got of the bus from the airport 'somewhere in Beijing'. I used my map to explain the cab driver that I want to get to any hotel around Forbidden City and that's how I end up in Nanjing Great Hotel.

The hotel itself is great value for money. The single room I stayed in was small but definitely not claustrophobic, without any windows (but at least really quiet which was a bonus). Anyway apart from the room being small anything else was fantastic. The breakfast was fine and they had quite a lot choices of food. From Continental/Western to Chinese (oh I even managed to put together a full English breakfast).

The staff were friendly and helpful and the rooms were clean. Its great location is also a huge bonus as it is situated within walking distance to the Wangfujing Department Store, the Forbidden City, Tian'an Men Square and the Dong Huamen Specialty Food Market.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the hotel to anyone.
Breakfast room

Nanjing Great Hotel Overview

Situated in the Chaoyang District, the Nanjing Great Hotel is a short walk from Wangfujing. The hotel offers a tour desk, tennis courts and a swimming pool as well as conference room(s), a sauna and a concierge.

Nanjing Great Hotel Amenities

• Salon
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Barber/Beauty Shop
  • Beauty Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes