6802 Springfield Mall, Springfield, VA, USA
Nando's - Nando's at Springfield Town Center

Nando's Springfield Reviews

Andy99 Andy99
Nando's Peri-Peri Comes to Springfield Jun 10, 2015
Nando's Peri-Peri has proven a most welcome addition to the reimagined Springfield Town Center. The focus of the restaurant is Portuguese style chicken, prepared in a number of ways with varieties of its signature Peri-Peri sauce.

Chicken can be ordered in combinations ranging from a 1/4 Chicken Leg & Thigh (my favorite) to wings to sandwiches and wraps. I will include two sides, with a Mixed Leaf salad and Peri Chips (fries) my favorites. Susan very much likes the Macho Peas (pea mash with whole peas, parsley, mint and chilli) side dish. I must also add that I like the Spicy Mixed Olives appetizer. I order the olives to go, and enjoy them later.

A hostess will show you to a table, but patrons must go the the counter to order. Waitstaff then will bring your food.

The restaurant's ambiance projects a Brazilian vibe. I understand its origin is in South Africa and it is a world-wide operation, particularly popular in the UK. I'm pleased we have such an international operation right here locally! European style portion sizes are the norm, which I welcome.

Nando's is something quite different and I highly recommend it.
Nando's at Springfield Town Center
1/4 Chicken - Leg & Thigh with Per…
Ambiance at Nando's
Nando's at Springfield Town Center
missandrea81 says:
We just ate at the one at Arundel Mills on Monday. Not bad. Not bad.
Posted on: Jun 27, 2015
spocklogic says:
A leg/thigh man, eh?
Posted on: Jun 10, 2015
Zagnut66 says:
Looks like a solid improvement over the old mall.
Posted on: Jun 10, 2015