Nandos

Nandos - delicious!

Nandos London Reviews

TravellinChic Travelli…
Student's favorite dining place Mar 11, 2011
So many times I've been to Nando's during the time I am studying in London..I believe at least once a week. There are many reasons for this:

1) Their chicken and spicy rice yum-yum!

2) pickled olives - never knew I would be craving for olives until i tasted these. sometimes, i just go to nando's for these olives...they're not cheap more than gbp3 but I'm addicted to it!

3) student beans voucher which allows us (students) to buy 2 chicken meals for the price of 1! Awesome!

I like the ambiance bec it's nice and comfortable place to hang out and because one is quite close to my school so it's convenient to visit regularly :)
TravellinChic says:
Cool :)
Posted on: Apr 27, 2011
dkiat says:
I tend to get cravings for their chicken :-)
Posted on: Mar 14, 2011
TravellinChic says:
Me too! :) Love the peri-peri :) But love the olives the most :P
Posted on: Mar 12, 2011
Chloelf Chloelf
Nandos Rocks!! Oct 06, 2010
Nandos is awesome....that is all I have to say haha! Just kidding, I got the pleasure of experiencing Nandos with my bestie Ruby (2win) shes also on TB, and her fella James and my friend Sinead. The chicken was really really good! I love Nandos because you can choose hot spicy or plain you want your chicken, theres like:

- Extra Hot

- Hot

- Medium

- Lemon & Herb

- Mango & Lime

- Plain

You can also get different sauces with it and also different sides like chips, coleslaw, corn on the cob etc! You just go to the counter and order and get your cutlery and sauces etc, then the order is brought to your table :) What I love about Nandos is if you are full and can't eat anymore then you can just take it away and eat it later like we did haha :)
Me and Sinead at Nandos
Rubz at Nandos
My Nandos
Jimmy and Rubz at Nandos
lovely_lori88 lovely_l…
Jan 25, 2008
The best restaurant ever!! Thanks Ruby (2win) for introducing me to this awesome place! It`s a chicken restaurant and when you go in they seat you and give you a table number and menus. You then choose what you want and how spicy you want it and go up and order. You can get stuff like quarter chicken with two sides, half chicken, and even a whole chicken! There is also chicken burgers and what not. After you order you go and choose your sauces that you want and get your silverware and stuff. Then go sit down and they bring it to you. The food is sooo good!! Be careful what kind of spice you get though because I only had medium and thought it was pretty hot. Best to get the mild and put the spicy sauces on after if you`re not too sure. Anyways definitely have to go to this place and I can`t wait to go again!!
delicious!
amanda576 says:
we have Nandos in Oz. It's the best!!
Posted on: Feb 13, 2008
2win says:
Your like the 4th foriegner ive introduced nandos to!....they should have me as their ambassador or something!!!
Posted on: Jan 30, 2008
xxwishnonstarzz xxwishno…
Legend! Jun 16, 2008
Wonderful for lunch! This place makes some great chicken. The way they work is you get a table with a number, decide what meal you want, and go up to the counter and order. If you do get the chicken (which, why wouldn't you) you need to choose the spice for it. We went with the Mango-Lime and it was GREAT! But there are also some spicy sauces which I hear are pretty good.

For under 17pounds you can get 4 HUGE pieces of spiced chicken, chips, and two bottomless fountain sodas. This ended up being two meals for us, and was just as fab reheated the next day, haha. If you're just an average person though, a 1/4 chicken meal is just the right size

Oh PS, spend the extra few pence and get the peri-peri spice on the chips! Delicious!
lovely_lori88 says:
haha yes! love nandos
Posted on: May 30, 2008

Related Travel Blogs About Nandos

Home, Sweet Home!
Well we've done it.  We braved London for three months and arrived home in relatively good condition.  Our trip is over, and as I sit in MY bed on MY computer in MY house I can't help but a…Nandos, gelato, and then drinks at the pub.  What a way to end it! :D Things I will miss about London

Check London Hotel Deals