Nando's Liverpool One

14 Paradise Street, Liverpool, United Kingdom

Nando's Liverpool One Reviews

emhergarcia emhergar…
Extra Extra Hot Meal Jun 03, 2012
Being here for 3 times now (Not just specifically on this location but on 2 other Nando's location) I must say this is really a highly recommended restaurant specially if you love chicken known as the legendary Frame Grilled Peri-Peri Chicken.

This was introduced to me by a colleague and everyone of us who tried the food here went crazy and kept coming back. We also tried Nando's in Trafford Centre in Manchester and while we're in London.

If you're not into spicy food or just can't take super spicy food, you still have the option to make your chicken regular, medium or just extra hot. To add more spice if you can pour more sauce with the option of garlic, medium hot, hot, extra hot or extra extra hot.

See this link for sauces: http://www.nandos.co.uk/shop/peri-peri-sauces

Considering the level of spiciness you may get to experience I would suggest you to get a bottomless or unlimited soda instead to ease the feeling. :)

They don't just offer chicken, check what else they have on the menu below:

The overall look of the restaurant for me is just fine, though in some point I hope there is more light as it is sometimes hard to see what you're eating. So I would suggest to stay near the window glass or wherever there is more light.

If the mood/feel of the restaurant suits you right you would definitely enjoy your stay while having one of the best chicken you can ever have.

Two Thumbs Up! A must-try! Looking forward to my next Nando's Adventure.. :)
Nando's Liverpool One