Nan Xiang Dumpling House

Nan Xiang Dumpling House - Shanghai Noodles
Nan Xiang Dumpling House - Front of Restaurant

Nan Xiang Dumpling House Flushing Reviews

ca66505 ca66505
If you want to try the best "Soup Dumplings in NYC" take a trip to Flushing Dec 02, 2011
Some of you may have heard of the delicious morsels of heaven called soup dumplings. I was introduced to these delectable bits of goodness at "Joe's". Since then, my quest for soup dumplings has taken me to even try them in San Francico's Chinatown, but nothing beats this place.

The place is casual,and spartan, but the food is spot on.

The menu is mostly Dim Sum, with great soup, and noodle offerings. I like to start with the scallion pancakes, and the Shanghai noodles. If we're really hungry, we'll also order something from the cold appetizer bar.

The soup dumplings are made to order, so they take up to 20 min. to arrive, so relax, drink your tea, and enjoy an app.

I used to go to this place so often, one day the waitress was talking to me in Shanghainese(at least I think that's what it was)...She looked at me a started laughing, when she noticed who I was. Since then, the place has been discovered, thanks to the many yelp reviews. They opened an expansion to their dining room, but I still like to sit in the tiny main room.

If your ever in the mood for some authentic Chinese, give this place a try.
Porka and Crab soup dumplings