Find a Namibia Travel Buddy

Looking for a Namibia travel buddy? Meet Namibia travel companions and locals. Create a TravBuddy account!

Find People Traveling To:

Gender:

Age:

61+

Current Location:

Note Contains Text:

Examples: "surfing", "food", "culture"

About TravBuddy

TravBuddy is an online travel community with over 664,207 members and has been featured in:

March 10, 2017
to April 3, 2017
1 vouch 4 awards
Will be road tripping through Botswana/Namibia for 3 weeks, starting and ending in Windhoek. Currently car pooling with one other, but there is room for two more.
March 24, 2017
to April 2, 2017
Two is traveling to Windhoek, Namibia
I love travelling around to interesting places when I can.
April 1, 2017
to May 31, 2017
Jeremy is traveling to Namibia
Trip - SA, Kgalagadi NP, Namibia, Botswana, Kgalagadi NP...Looking for travel companions with or without 4x4 vehicle...going as a group of 3-4 vehicles so far...camping, nature viewing , photography...
April 1, 2017
to November 30, 2017
Jack is traveling to Namibia
Looking for a female partner to join camping and working. Preferably with SAP experience to assist. Younger, attractive, open minded. Able to shuttle between client work, pleasure and nature. As for the camper: It is equipped with conveniences.
April 6, 2017
to April 13, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Windhoek, Namibia
I am travelling solo to Namibia, driving 4 x4 to Etosha national park.You are most welcome to tag along , please email me deepest@gmail.com.
April 23, 2017
to April 30, 2017
Melissa is traveling to Namibia
I work in healthcare and love animals and travelling ! I enjoy meeting new people from all over the world :)
May 19, 2017
to May 23, 2017
Jordan is traveling to Namibia
8 awards
I've been bitten by the travel bug in a big way! It's a goal to visit every country in the world; currently I've visited 185 out of 193 countries. I'm the host of the Austin Travel Circle; we mee…
June 1, 2017
to December 1, 2017
1 vouch
I love solo travel! Would be nice to spend parts of the travel with other fellow travelers who are laid back, interesting and fun. I am easy going, friendly, well-mannered and travel on a fairly smal…
June 3, 2017
to June 7, 2017
Patrick is traveling to Fish River Canyon, Namibia
Exploring the world is in my CV now. Must do's = Cappadocia, Vegas, Rio Carnival, Argentina, Incas in Peru, Mexico, Dubrovnik... list grows every year
June 8, 2017
August 25, 2017
to September 9, 2017
Eva is traveling to Namibia
1 award
Self-drive, still planning the details, would be nice to share the experience if anybody is around during August/September 2017 :-)
October 30, 2017
to November 19, 2017
Ricardo is traveling to Namibia
Self drive trip. Looking for travel buddy for a self driving trip to Namibia. My journey starts in Cape Town On Oct 31st and continue in Windhoek from Nov 4th where I pick-up a 4x4 for 2 weeks. I'm a passionate by wild life and nature.
November 22, 2017
to November 25, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Windhoek, Namibia
1 vouch
I am super lucky to be able to have a career in something I am so passionate about, travel! I am currently working in a downtown travel agency in calgary. I hope this will help me to see more of t…
December 15, 2017
to December 29, 2017
Stephen is traveling to Namibia
dream destination
Curious wants to travel to Namibia
The next year I want to see: Patagonia, Easter Islands, Nicaragua, Guatemala, Samoa, Cook Islands, Tahiti and Bora Bora, Bali, Cambodia and Svalbard.
Christi… wants to travel to Namib-Naukluft National Park, Namibia
Back in Cape Town in February from three months in Switzerland. First up the Garden Route, then to Namibia. Got a safari vehicle and trailer stored in Cape Town.
A TravBuddy member wants to travel to Namibia
14 vouches 8 awards
The peaceful, quiet side of travelling, getting to know the people that live where I visit and try to grasp some of the culture and especially the history. I also enjoy showing people around my tow…