Find a Namibia Travel Buddy

Looking for a Namibia travel buddy? Meet Namibia travel companions and locals. Create a TravBuddy account!

Find People Traveling To:

Gender:

Age:

61+

Current Location:

Note Contains Text:

Examples: "surfing", "food", "culture"

About TravBuddy

TravBuddy is an online travel community with over 689,120 members and has been featured in:

Jack is traveling to Namibia
Looking for a female partner to join camping and working. Preferably with SAP experience to assist. Younger, attractive, open minded. Able to shuttle between client work, pleasure and nature. As for the camper: It is equipped with conveniences.
to December 1, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Namibia
1 vouch
I love solo travel! Would be nice to spend parts of the travel with other fellow travelers who are laid back, interesting and fun. I am easy going, friendly, well-mannered and travel on a fairly smal…
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Walvisbaai, Namibia
I will be Namibia Walvisbay
to November 8, 2017
Grant is traveling to Namibia
Looking for someone to join me on a trip to Kaokaland on the Angolan border.
October 30, 2017
to November 19, 2017
Ricardo is traveling to Namibia
Self drive trip. Looking for travel buddy for a self driving trip to Namibia. My journey starts in Cape Town On Oct 31st and continue in Windhoek from Nov 4th where I pick-up a 4x4 for 2 weeks. I'm a passionate by wild life and nature.
November 7, 2017
to November 19, 2017
Ils is traveling to Namibia
9 vouches 11 awards
yearly trip with my best travbuddy ... looking forward to seeing the beauty of this more than interesting country
November 16, 2017
to November 18, 2017
November 22, 2017
to November 25, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Windhoek, Namibia
1 vouch
I am super lucky to be able to have a career in something I am so passionate about, travel! I am currently working in a downtown travel agency in calgary. I hope this will help me to see more of t…
December 14, 2017
to January 1, 2018
Amin is traveling to Namibia
Looking for a 4 x 4 travel buddy to go to Kaokoland. We are a group of 4 looking to rend a Toyota Expedition.
December 15, 2017
to December 29, 2017
Stephen is traveling to Namibia
January 12, 2018
to January 19, 2018
Evelyn is traveling to Namibia
2 vouches
i really got the travelbug in me. every month i need to go at least once in a plane. most of the times it's working. i love to know people from all over the world and i'm really open minded. i don…
May 1, 2018
to May 31, 2018
jay is traveling to Namibia
would like a fellow motorcyclist to go through Namibia-Botswana-Zimbabwe ending at Victoria Falls
May 3, 2018
to June 6, 2018
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Namibia
hello travelbuddies, i would love to go to namibia and botswana next year between may and june for 4-6 weeks! i want to rent a 4x4 to drive by myself through namibia
dream destination
Curious wants to travel to Namibia
The next year I want to see: Patagonia, Easter Islands, Nicaragua, Guatemala, Samoa, Cook Islands, Tahiti and Bora Bora, Bali, Cambodia and Svalbard.
Christi… wants to travel to Namib-Naukluft National Park, Namibia
Back in Cape Town in February from three months in Switzerland. First up the Garden Route, then to Namibia. Got a safari vehicle and trailer stored in Cape Town.
A TravBuddy member wants to travel to Namibia
14 vouches 8 awards
The peaceful, quiet side of travelling, getting to know the people that live where I visit and try to grasp some of the culture and especially the history. I also enjoy showing people around my tow…
dream destination
berenge… wants to travel to Namibia
Very curious always happy to meet new people and discover new places If you come to SA, let me know If you need information about france, let me know !
dream destination
Ricardo wants to travel to Namibia