Find a Namibia Travel Buddy

Looking for a Namibia travel buddy? Meet Namibia travel companions and locals. Create a TravBuddy account!

Find People Traveling To:

Gender:

Age:

61+

Current Location:

Note Contains Text:

Examples: "surfing", "food", "culture"

About TravBuddy

TravBuddy is an online travel community with over 655,750 members and has been featured in:

December 7, 2016
to December 11, 2016
Sebasti… is traveling to Namibia
ending time is not fixed and may be expanded. I would like to see the skeleton coast, etosha np and okavango delta, kalahari (botsuana).
December 13, 2016
to December 24, 2016
Cindy is traveling to Namibia
1 vouch 7 awards
My philosophy of travel and life in general can be summed up in three simple words: Not. Always. So.
December 17, 2016
to January 10, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Namibia
Looking for travel companion / as well as fellow travelers with 4 x 4. Planning on doing extensive trip Central and Northern Namibia: Khaudum, Etosha, Katima Mulilo, Van Zyls Pass, Marienfuss.
December 18, 2016
to December 31, 2016
Wen-I is traveling to Namibia
Hello, I am hoping to visit Victoria Fall and Etosha National park around this Christmas. Looking forward to find some accompanies!
December 22, 2016
to December 24, 2016
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Katima Mulilo, Namibia
1 vouch 2 awards
Hi, my name is Hitay, I am 29 years old and I am a traveler, I have been to 125 independent countries until now. My aim is to raise this number to 150. I would be glad tow find travel partners here.
December 26, 2016
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Namibia
February 15, 2017
to February 18, 2017
John is traveling to Windhoek, Namibia
Always looking for new opportunities and places to travel. When I'm not traveling for work I'm usually traveling for my own enjoyment. Spend about 280 night a year on the road. My goal is to have …
April 1, 2017
to May 31, 2017
Jeremy is traveling to Namibia
Trip - SA, Kgalagadi NP, Namibia, Botswana, Kgalagadi NP...Looking for travel companions with or without 4x4 vehicle...going as a group of 3-4 vehicles so far...camping, nature viewing , photography...
April 6, 2017
to April 13, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Windhoek, Namibia
I am travelling solo to Namibia, driving 4 x4 to Etosha national park.You are most welcome to tag along , please email me deepest@gmail.com.
April 23, 2017
to April 30, 2017
Melissa is traveling to Namibia
I work in healthcare and love animals and travelling ! I enjoy meeting new people from all over the world :)
Christi… wants to travel to Namib-Naukluft National Park, Namibia
Back in Cape Town in February from three months in Switzerland. First up the Garden Route, then to Namibia. Got a safari vehicle and trailer stored in Cape Town.
dream destination
Curious wants to travel to Namibia
The next year I want to see: Patagonia, Easter Islands, Nicaragua, Guatemala, Samoa, Cook Islands, Tahiti and Bora Bora, Bali, Cambodia and Svalbard.
A TravBuddy member wants to travel to Namibia
14 vouches 8 awards
The peaceful, quiet side of travelling, getting to know the people that live where I visit and try to grasp some of the culture and especially the history. I also enjoy showing people around my tow…
dream destination
berenge… wants to travel to Namibia
Very curious always happy to meet new people and discover new places If you come to SA, let me know If you need information about france, let me know !
dream destination
Ricardo wants to travel to Namibia
dream destination
Remco wants to travel to Namibia
1 vouch 1 award
Interests: Exploring new places, figuring things out, hanging out with friends, reading a good book, listening to music, watching TV, playing video games, running, writing
dream destination
Shakar wants to travel to Namibia
11 vouches 2 awards
I'm originally a city boy from NYC, but have always been drawn to places of beautiful nature and culture. That's led me to make my home (for most of the time at least) on the lovely island of Bali ov…