Nakanoshima Rose Garden in Nakanoshima Park

Osaka, Japan

Nakanoshima Rose Garden in Nakanoshima Park Osaka Reviews

yasuyo yasuyo
Rose garden at center of city May 16, 2013
Nakanoshima is center of Osaka city it located close to Yodoyabashi station Mido-Suji line. This area is business,crowed any places by business men.

There is an urban oasis Nakanoshima Park between Dojima river and Tosabori river since 1891. That park has 10.6ha include Toyo-ceramic museum and library and Chuo-kokaido hall. These buildings has substance atmosphere.

The rose garden is at center of the park.

The rose garden holding twice in a year. From early May to early June, and from the end of October to middle of November. There are about 310 varieties of rose and it is said,3,700 stumps on season.

I've visited at middle of May,they are full blooming and fragrance of rose were so sweetie,it's really nice an urban oasis. If you want to get rest during sightseeing in Osaka,I highly recommend to visit there.

You'll see the cafe&bar by the rose garden. They has lunch menu. The lunch plate include a salad and soup and drinks by 850yen-950yen. You can have soup and drinks as much as you want and this free drink including white wine. It's very nice sit down river side table and have lunch with wine(of course if you like it). The cafe opening for lunch 11:30-14:30.
shazzac says:
Yea..... because I love to see flower farms/fields as we don't get much of those in Malaysia and even if we have flowers here, after 1 or 2 days it just falls off because of our tropical weather!

Poor you, hope your sunburn heals quick! I was there maybe for just 30 mins enjoying the flower and the breeze... :D
Posted on: May 18, 2013
yasuyo says:
Wow! Exciting:)
Posted on: May 17, 2013
sarahsan says:
I wish I could just hop on a plane! Maybe next year!
Posted on: May 17, 2013