Nagoya TV Tower

3-6-15 Nishiki Nakaku, Nagoya, Japan

Nagoya TV Tower Reviews

momiji momiji
Nagoya TV Tower Mar 30, 2008
In the middle of Nagoya, they have a TV tower. Built in 1954, 180m tall.

You can go up to sky balcony (100m) or sky deck (90m). The price is 600yen. If you have subway/bus pas for the weekends, you can get a discount.

They also have restaurants on the ground. It's nice in the spring or late summer.

This tower isn't tall but if you want to see downtown of nagoya, it's nice to go up and see the city either in the afternoon or in the evening.

Nagoya doesn't have many tall buildings except Nagoya station so if you want to see Sakae area, this is the best way to see.

open; 10am - 10pm (check before you go. sometimes closing time is 9pm)
TV tower at night

Related Travel Blogs About Nagoya TV Tower

Nagoya Japan!
So after the experience in Osaka, I woke bright and early to try to find my way to Nagoya. It took some effort and I went the wrong way....AGAIN, but I eventually made it to the JR station to get a S…Nagoya TV tower, Aquarium and a ton of other things. I had an amazing time, the best hotel ever…
Meet up with Vivian at Osu and Sakae
I met Vivian at 3 p.m. at Sakae. It was warm.  Sakae was not crowded so much. After checking into her hotel we went to Osu kannon temple. Osu kannon temple is alive with people all the time. We …Nagoya TV tower and SANSHINE SAKAE, a Ferris wheel. The night view of them were so beautiful. We got excited…

Check Nagoya Hotel Deals