Nadia's Cafe

15 Broadway, Kissimmee, FL, USA

Nadia's Cafe Kissimmee Reviews

Cho Cho
Cozy little restaurant in downtown Kissimmee Jul 10, 2013
We found this small restaurant by chance as we were driving around downtown Kissimmee looking for a place to have lunch. The cafe sign stated Mediterranean cuisine which attracted us. We stood outside the restaurant looking at the different varieties of Mediterranean and Middle Eastern food available. Their pictures and prices were shown on the window. The Gyro sandwich lunch special interested me.

When we entered inside the husband and wife owners greeted us warmly. Apparently, Nadia is the name of the wife, and she was the one who took our order and also prepared it herself. While we were waiting for our food I got to talking with her husband Danny. He said they were originally from Israel and had moved to Florida only a few months ago. He mentioned about their food being very healthy and made fresh daily. I had the impression that he took a great amount of pride in the food that they make.

I counted a total of 10 tables, all with high chairs. There were also 3 high stools at the counter. As we came in before noon, we were the only customers at first but more people came in to eat later, some ordering 'to go' and some who ate there.

We didn't have to wait long for our order, it came in less than ten minutes. As mentioned above, Nadia herself prepared the food. I had my Gyro with french fries and shared a can of Coke between us. Afterwards, I checked out the restroom. It looked quite clean and sanitary.

On the menu you will also find Paninis, Wraps, and the 'World's Best Falafel sandwich'. In addition, they claim to make some of the freshest salads, which include Greek salad, Tabbouli salad, Hummus and a Falafel salad. Rounding out the menu there are Mediterranean/Middle Eastern treats like Kefta Kababs, Baba Ghanouj, and Chicken Kababs. It's a pity we couldn't try some of them as they all looked good!

The bill came up to only a little over $14.00 which both of us agreed was very reasonable for a full meal, so if you're ever in the vicinity of Kissimmee check this place out. There is parking space for several cars besides the restaurant. It is easy to find as the city's police station is just across the back of this eatery.
Nadia' Cafe from the street
You can see the big menu inside th…
Some of the seating
Cho says:
I hope you can make it to Europe, Anupa. It's not cheap though, especially with the low exchange rate of the US dollar to the euro. The best time to go is during summer when the flowers are in full bloom!
anupa_rk says:
I'm great, thanks! No concrete plans.. but I promised myself I would visit a new continent this year. So fingers crossed for Europe :)
Cho says:
Yes, Anupa....they had some good food there and reasonable priced too. How are you, any travel plans in the near future?

Check Kissimmee Hotel Deals