Nadi Bay Hotel

Nadi Bay Hotel Rates and Deals

Nadi Bay Hotel Reviews

Icandoit Icandoit
Nov 16, 2006
Nadi Bay Hotel was quite an experience, although not always verypositive. But it doesn't mean I didn't like my stay there. The food was, as usual in Fiji, excellent. There where dorms but no bunkbeds, an advantage as well. A nice pool, many computers with internet etc. The thing I didn't like was thattheplacewas enormously crowded and the noise at night continued for long. It didn't matter to me as I have hearing problems and sleep through everything, but for other people it was a bit annoying. Ask for a room/dorm some further away from the restaurant.

Related Travel Blogs About Nadi Bay Hotel

Day 3 - Nadi Bay Hotel, Nadi, Fiji
I awoke to another scorching day, the weather seemed to be getting hotter each day.  I was actually feeling a lot better today and I wasn't feling like going home like I did yesterday.  The…Nadi Bay Hotel to do a bit more sunbathing.  This time with suncream on.   I stayed…
Day 1 - Arriving Into Nadi, Fiji
After a quick 4 hour flight from the cold windy Wellington & rainy Auckland, it was nice to arrive and feel the warm air from Fiji's climate.  Walking through the Airport Terminal I was…Hotel, I was the only person on the shuttle bus funny enough.  Having checked into Nadi Bay Hotel
Day 2 - Nadi Bay Hotel, Nadi, Fiji
After a good sleep that night, I awoke to beautiful sunshine but unfortunately I didn't feel the best at all.  I felt like I was coming down with the flue.  I think I had caught a chill fro…After a good sleep that night, I awoke to beautiful sunshine but unfortunately I didn't feel the best at…

Check Nadi Bay Hotel Rates and Deals