Nacogdoches Flea Market

(936) 564-3611 or 4490

Nacogdoches Flea Market Reviews

walterman9999 walterma…
Nacogdoches Flea Market, Nacogdoches, Texas USA Jun 13, 2016
Nacogdoches Flea Market is clearly the # two flea market in Nacogdoches behind Trade Days, but worth the visit. After visiting the Blueberry Festival, we went to the flea market to get fresh papaya from the Mexicans...but found no food or produce there. We still did well. I got a large "disposable" well made plain looking quilt for my summer survival adventure for one dollar (USA).

We rarely visit this flea market but we found a nice assortment of inexpensive plants, flowers, and a lot of plain old interesting stuff. With the "what is it", the front item the vendor said meant infinity.

I got my cool million bucks from a small Christian group. Unusual for me, these nice Christians respected my heathen god and were very pleasant about mutual learning about our differences. It was great cuz we traded respect for respect, information for information, and happyness for happyness.

We walked around shopping for a while longer, but pooped out being dry and had to go home. We had a long great enjoyable day.

Check Nacogdoches Hotel Deals