Nabua Lodge

Check Nacula Island Hotel Deals

Nabua Lodge Nacula Island Reviews

Charlotte-G Charlott…
Beach resort, great food. Jan 08, 2015
I stayed here with a friend, we booked through STA Travel. This was our first of three island resorts.

The greeting was AMAZING! Everyone that worked at the resort was there to greet us! We then had a briefing as to the running of things around the island.

Joe the chef, made me feel very welcome- have a hard to manage diet. Not only did this lovely man cater, he excelled all expectations to meet my dietary requirements-if you ever meet him, say Charlotte sends her love! ;-)

We stayed in the dorm (12 bed) they weren't fantastic, but they were clean and reasonably comfortable! The toilet and shower facilities were standard for the location; on an island, they were good-no hot water in the showers, although, not really needed due to constant heat!

Overall, I had a wonderful time, activities were great-but I'd advise to confirm times of your activity so that you don't accidentally miss out. And a trip to the tea and cake rooms at the beach is a must!

My only issue was the evening entertainment-was good, but as the party was just starting, it ended...what happened Joe and Weiss?!!
hoofinnit hoofinnit
Affordable Island Stay Dec 06, 2012
I stayed in the dorm room at Nabua Lodge on Nacula Island and really enjoyed my stay. It is right on a stunning beach with plenty of hammocks about.

The staff was very welcoming and friendly, the bed was comfortable and I found it a very affordable way to stay in the Yasawas without spending a fortune.

I thought the food was really good and they did a nice job varying the meals. I thought the serving size was a bit small and as I don't eat a great deal it was perfect for me but I could see that it might not be enough for some people.

In the evenings the staff provides entertainment and then there is usually an activity afterwards which guests can participate in.

You can swim, snrkel (thought there is not a lot to see) or take one of the offered tours. I took a trip to Sava-I-Lau Caves and loved it.

Check Nacula Island Hotel Deals