NYC: Free WIFI hotspots

New York, New York

NYC: Free WIFI hotspots New York Reviews

Transitory Transito…
NYC: Free WIFI hotspots Jul 15, 2009
I know we're not suppose to copy and paste content from other websites but these are amazing tips for travelers looking for free wifi in NYC. This is not an opinion based but factual based info so my opinion has nada to do with the subject anyway, PLUS I am giving all due credit to the good folks of the Downtown Alliance who compiled the list of free wifi spots in NYC. I think this link will be helpful as NYC is already plenty expensive, so this might save someone out there from having to search for a internet cafe.

I believe there is free Wifi in the public Bryant Park and other public parks as well.

Additionally, check out:
Transitory says:
I look out for my pebbles, as the ACFI promises to provide internet from rock to every other rock.
bernard69 says:
thx for sharing,my Empress,u are very informative!
Transitory says:
Unfortunately the lack of internet, free or otherwise has been a critical issue in Ladonia, as>>

"In July 2006..."the Armed Coalition Forces of the Internets" (ACFI) declared war on the micronation claiming that the government has not recognized the citizens' rights of internet and piracy." (Wikipedia)

To learn more about our current plight that is caused by lack of internet, please check out:

Check New York Hotel Deals