NOLA Restaurant

534 St. Louis Street, New Orleans, LA, USA
504.522.6652
NOLA Restaurant - Grilled Pork Porterhouse with Brown Sugar Glazed Sweet Potatoes, Toasted Pecans and Caramelized Onion Reduction Sauce
NOLA Restaurant - NOLA Restaurant
NOLA Restaurant - “Shrimp & Grits” Sautéed Gulf Shrimp, Grilled Green Onions, Smoked Cheddar Grits, Apple Smoked Bacon, Crimini Mushrooms, Creole Tomato Glaze and Red Chili-Abita Butter Sauce
NOLA Restaurant - Jamaican coffee cappuccino
NOLA Restaurant - NOLA Caesar of Baby Green and Red Romaine Lettuces with Focaccia Croutons, Shaved Reggiano Parmesan and Dijon Anchovy Vinaigrette
NOLA Restaurant - I obvviously liked it!
NOLA Restaurant - I obvviously liked it!

NOLA Restaurant New Orleans Reviews

RuttiTootie RuttiToo…
Excellent Service & Delicous Food May 03, 2008
When planning my trip to New Orleans, I knew I would have to dine at one of Emeril's Restaurants. I figured that a lunch option would be best because of smaller portions and less expensive than dinner. Being as NOLA was the only restaurant out of the three Emeril restaurants which were offering Saturday lunch, this was a no brainer. NOLA!

My friend and I had 11:30AM lunch reservations and we were seated fairly quickly. I love the atmosphere and the decor. The staff was extremely friendly and quick.

We both began with Mimosas, while deciding what to eat.

Appetizer:

Lunch Entree:

Dessert: (shared with my friend)

Mr. Joe's Fried Apple Pie with Cinnamon Ice Cream and Caramel Drizzle.

Jamaican coffee cappuccino

All of the above dishes were absolutely amazing. From start to finish, I was delighted by how delicious each morsel was. My share of the bill came out to roughly $60, which was including tip. It might sound expensive for lunch. However, if you consider how much I drank and ate, it is quite affordable and reasonable.

I definitely recommend this restaurant and am looking forward to trying Emeril's New Orleans and Emeril's Delmonico restaurants when in the area again.

NOLA Restaurant
NOLA Caesar of Baby Green and Red …
“Shrimp & Grits” Sautéed Gulf…
Jamaican coffee cappuccino
travel-the-world says:
I'm going next week and will have to try this place
Posted on: May 04, 2009
sybil sybil
May 03, 2007
I truly enjoyed my recent dining experience at nola. First, the service was very friendly and attentive. The restaurant does get crowded so make sure you have reservations. Although we had to wait 10 minutes after our reserved time, it was no biggie because they explained that they were just waiting for people to pay. Second, they were very accommodating. My friends were pretty hungry but they were kind enough to give us bread while we waited. Third, the food was great. I had the pork porterhouse with sweet potato glazed with brown sugar. It was very good and juicy. My friends had the fried chicken and they enjoyed it as well. The servings were pretty big too. I would definitely go back.
Grilled Pork Porterhouse with Brow…
I obvviously liked it!