NH Vienna Airport

NH Vienna Airport Rates and Deals

NH Vienna Airport Reviews

DAO DAO
In the Airport Mar 23, 2017
This excellent hotel is practically inside Vienna Airport. To get to it you simply walk out of the Departures Hall and go across a car parking area. It is really that convenient. The quick overview is that it offers: good rooms (on the right side of the building), restaurant, bar, quiet night’s sleep and even a train link to Vienna itself. All at the airport. In terms of my stay, I walked into the large reception area and was greeted warmly.

I was given a run­down room on the left hand side of the building in a smoking room. After returning to reception I was given a non­smoking room on the right hand side of the building. These rooms are modern, beautiful and several times better than the smoking rooms. If you smoke I would recommend you smoke outside to take advantage of the better rooms. My room was just warm and inviting. My large bed felt comfortable. Check! I had a desk, coffee/tea making facilities and a reasonable TV. There was also a sort of neat living room chair that had a small folding desk attached as well. My nice closet held plenty of hanging space, mini­bar, safe, place to put a suitcase, drawers, even some nice wine glasses. My room also had mirrors, several lamps and a telephone. The bathroom was awesome. It had mirrors, including a shaving mirror, nice bath, good shower, great towels and some very good toiletries. I really liked my bathroom. There was even another telephone in there.

The best part was a good night’s sleep. With a very comfortable bed, fully climate controlled room and sound­proofed windows – I never heard the airport. Fantastic. In the very bottom of the hotel is a modern gym, sauna and steam bath. Entering the massive lobby/open bar area you find – well – the bar! Lively at night and opens first thing in the morning (9am). Nothing like a beer for breakfast before a VT Euro Meeting! They also have a nice looking restaurant called "Mundo" serving an upscale and international menu.

I stayed here one night because I we flying to Macedonia for a Meeting with several Travbuddy members. When I realised the only flights I could book left me in Vienna overnight I wanted something convenient, comfortable and quiet. It was. And the other great thing was when I returned, they were willing to hold onto my suitcase during a long layover. I was able to walk to the train (100 meters) and go into Vienna for a few hours of sightseeing. I just asked when I stayed and confirmed the day I was coming back to the airport. I tipped them a small amount for letting me do this.

Great service.

DAO's Verdict:

All rooms are quiet, have air conditioning, minibar, 2 telephones, safe, satellite TV soundproofed windows, modern

bathroom with bathtub/shower and very good mattresses. There are 2 categories of rooms:

• Standard Room

• Superior Room

Food & Drink:

•"Mundo" International Restaurant, Buffet Restaurant, Bar (seems to have no name!) looks like a library & piano bar. Lighter meals, • Dinning Terrace (Summer only) and a VIP Lounge

Facilities/other nice extras:

Gym, sauna and steam room and a message service, Ice machines, Baggage holding service, Book lending

Transport

100m to the train station and a 16 minute ride in to Vienna
Jo104 says:
Sounds good I wonder if there still are smoking rooms now with EU regulations good solid review
Posted on: Mar 25, 2017
delsol67 delsol67
Expensive but so very convenient Oct 11, 2008
Ok, so, It's expensive. But, it's at the airport.....maybe about 20 - 30 steps. That's hard to beat if you have a crazy early flight.

The rooms are generous in size and nicely appointed. The baths are complete with toiletries and hair dryer. The bed are fantastic as are the pillows. All of this should be expected of an NH and they do give it.

There are new rooms and older rooms in another wing. The newwer rooms are much nicer than the old. The price is the same so, ask for a room in the newer wing.

The staff is very friendly and willing to help with every need.

The room service menu is limited but, every thing I've had has been good. I've stayed here many times as Vienna is a hub for SkyEurope. My stay is always a pleasant one.
The main shopping street - Grabben
Karls kirshe
View of Vienna from Belvedere
Michaelerplatz

NH Vienna Airport Overview

The NH Vienna Airport is located next to the World Trade Center at the airport. Guests are 15 minutes from the city center by train. The NH Vienna Airport Hotel is located at the airport, and shuttle service is available. It is 20 km from the main train station in the center of the city, and rail connections are available in the terminals. The nearest highway connection is 500 meters away.

There are 500 rooms at the NH Vienna Airport Hotel, designed to feature modern amenities and furnishings. Rooms have cable television, mini bars, and en suite bathrooms. Non-smoking areas are designated.

The NH Vienna Airport Hotel is a modern business and leisure hotel with a glass and marble contemporary façade. The hotel has 2,000 square meters of conference space capable of accommodating up to 600 people. There are 20 meeting rooms. The hotel has a full service restaurant, Mundo, as well as a cocktail bar. There is a fully equipped gym, a steam room, spa, and a sauna.

NH Vienna Airport Amenities

• Massage
  • Solarium
  • Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Steam Bath
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes