NH Nacional

NH Nacional Rates and Deals

NH Nacional Madrid Reviews

mikeym mikeym
Great stay Jan 23, 2015
Some background information, I had two brief visits to Madrid on this trip. This visit in particular was when I had taken a train from Barcelona to Madrid Atocha AVE train station in which I would be flying out of Madrid Barajas airport the next day to Morocco.

So when I arrived at Madrid's Atocha AVE train station I decided to treat myself a bit and head to the nearest hotel rather than another hostel. I needed an uninterrupted night's rest and I was able to do so at this wonderful hotel. Personally, I would say the value was high for me because of the proximity to Atocha and the frequency I saw taxi cabs. I was an extremely close walk from the station to the hotel and being that Atocha is a hub taxis were plentiful. I know that I could wake up later and not worry about waving down a taxi. I gladly paid for a more expensive fare for the cab than taking the metro just because of the convenience of it all.

I checked in midday and it was super quick and easy. The staff was very friendly and spoke great English, (I only know basic Spanish but I tried). The historical building is situated in Madrid's art neighborhood with views of the botanical gardens. My room came with free wifi (password included, tv and offered room service if needed. The luxurious bathroom was extremely clean and was separated by a partition which kind of made the actual bedroom seem rather small. Despite it being winter when I was there, I still went out onto the balcony that my room provided. I enjoyed the sights and sounds of the city but once you closed the balcony doors it was as quiet as can be. The bed was comfortable and the linens smelled fresh. There was a decent amount of closet space if you happened to be there for a longer period of time.

Location was key for me in regards to quick turnover to my next destination. I didn't use all of what the hotel had to offer. Overall I would recommend this hotel based on convenience.

NH Nacional Overview

Situated just outside the city centre, the NH Nacional is within a 10 minute walk to Museo del Prado, National Museum of Anthropology in Madrid and Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia. Set in Business District, the hotel is a perfect base while in Madrid.

The NH Nacional employees are available 24/7 and can assist with booking tours and tickets. Where mobility is a concern, prospective patrons will be pleased to know the hotel offers lift and wheelchair access. Wireless internet is available throughout the hotel, ensuring you'll have no trouble staying connected during your trip. In addition to a concierge and conference room(s), the hotel offers meeting rooms, a business centre and babysitting / child services.

All rooms feature a private bathroom including a bathrobe and amenities. Rooms are air conditioned and feature a plasma / LCD TV, cable / satellite channels and a safe. A mini bar and complimentary toiletries are included in each room.

NH Nacional Amenities

• Disabled Parking
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Salon
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes