NH Köln city

Check Cologne Hotel Deals

NH Köln city Cologne Reviews

LoLaV LoLaV
Nice hotel Dec 21, 2012
We didn't expected the hotel to be spectacular. We just hoped we had Internet, breakfast and a smoke room. When we walked in the hotel, it looked a little expensive. The service was good. There were enough people to help, they gave us subway times, we were able to borrow an Internet cable and an umbrella for the rain one day. The only place with free WiFi was in the lobby, in the rooms you should use the cable. We checked in on Friday and my travel buddy found out we were able to plunder the minibar for free (because we were checked in on Friday or Saturday). The bed was huge and the bathroom had a mirror which I loved. It made my face 4 times bigger. The tub and the shower were not that good. In my opinion the tub was to small and the water went hot and cold all the time without touching anything. And in my oppinion it was high tech to put your roomkey in a hole to put the electricity on. It saves envoirement.

The breakfast was great. Enough choices for everyone. Muesli, cruesli, milk, different kinds of fruit juice, pancakes, waffles, jam, eggs, different kinds of bread, can of coffee and tea, a lot kinds of meat and cheese for on the bread, more then 6 types of yogurt and even different kinds of cut fruit so you could make a fruit salad. Loved it and enjoyed it good.

The small bar is very cozy, but they don't have much to snack. Only some peanuts or chips. I actually expected more like a hot beverage or cheese plaid, but unfortunately they did not have that.

We left the hotel with a great feeling. If I would have the choice, I would stay in a NH hotel again.
room
bed
bathroom
mirrors
AshleyShrson says:
Enjoy the places Cologne has to offer you
Posted on: Jun 08, 2013