NH Frankfurt City

NH Frankfurt City Rates and Deals

NH Frankfurt City Frankfurt am Main Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Nice hotel Nov 02, 2010
It was the first time I was going to stay in Frankfurt and I had not really looked in to the choice of the hotel because things went too fast. I actually had a conference in Darmstadt which is about 30 kilometres from Frankfurt. I should have taken a hotel there but I wanted to make the best of it.

It had been a long day; I had started in the morning with a flight from Copenhagen to Stockholm. In the early evening I took a flight from Stockholm to Frankfurt and I landed there around 8.30 pm; in the airport I had to wait almost 1 hour for my luggage and after rent a car and then drive 15 km before I was at the hotel pretty tired.

I found a parking just opposite the hotel and entered the huge lobby. I had booked a double room as usually and I was really looking forward to get to my room. The receptionists were not the fastest in the world; I was first given a small room but I asked them to find another for me and they succeeded. I had to fill out the papers with all my personal information and everything took quiet long.

I finally got my key and could enter my room on the fourth floor. The room was nice and in all soft colours in off white and brown shades. The centre piece was the large bed that was really nice. There was an old TV and a nice desk to work from. There was a mini bar and a lounge chair to relax in. The bathroom was large and really nice. It didn’t take me long to unpack and turn on the TV in order to watch Champions League football from Skysport that I a nice pay channel.

Next morning I went for the breakfast on the first floor. The breakfast was not included in the hotel tariff I had booked but I didn’t feel like looking for another place; I settled for the 24 euro breakfast but was quite surprised of the choices that were on the buffet. They had a large Japanese buffet, where I enjoyed seaweed salad and other nice things before I visited the continental breakfast.

I was amazed by the breakfast and I was ready to leave for Darmstadt. I left the hotel and picked up my car from the parking garage on the other side.

I was back in the hotel at 6 pm where I enjoyed a rest of a couple of hours before I went out looking for a restaurant near the hotel. I had spotted an Indian restaurant that looked great but when I arrived it was fully booked so I had to cross the street to enter the Palace of India, where I ended up having a great meal.

Checking out the hotel was not as easy as I had hoped because their payment equipment didn’t work but after 20-25 minutes everything was settled. The hotel was really nice but it was just outside the city centre of Frankfurt.
The room
The room
The bed
The bathroom
dahling says:
Sehr ausführlich, thank you...
Posted on: Nov 24, 2010
Chokk says:
The rooms were really nice

Yeah - I also found 24 euro a bit steep!!
Posted on: Nov 14, 2010
sarahsan says:
Funny you stayed in this hotel. It used to be our crew hotel!
Posted on: Nov 14, 2010

NH Frankfurt City Overview

This modern hotel is located in the city, close to many attractions, with many being within walking distance. The NH Frankfurt City is near the famous shopping district of Zeil and some of the popular on-site facilities include a fabulous restaurant, bar, and wellness center complete with solarium, steam bath, and sauna. Shuttle service is provided by the NH Frankfurt City when needed. The Frankfurt International Airport is only seven miles away and other public transportation just 300 metres from the hotel.

The NH Frankfurt City has 256 rooms over eight floors. Seven of the rooms are full suites and two are wheelchair accessible. Room amenities include air conditioning, complementary robes, mini-bar, toiletry kits, cable television, Internet access, direct dial phone, and for disabled people, bathroom rails, walk-in shower, and bathtub seat.

The NH Frankfurt City is a four-star facility with magnificent views. The location is perfect for business and leisure travelers, offering golf and other outdoor activities. The hotel was renovated in 2003, now featuring state-of-the-art equipment and amenities. Other benefits are the golf course, on-site parking, 24-hour room service, concierge, disabled facilities, dry cleaning, and wheelchair accessible elevators.

NH Frankfurt City Amenities

• Massage
  • Solarium
  • Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Steam Bath
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower