NGK Jalan Pedurenan Mesjid Raya

Jalan Pedurenan Mesjid Raya, Jakarta, Indonesia

NGK Jalan Pedurenan Mesjid Raya Jakarta Reviews

phieraditya phieradi…
When I crave for Nasi Goreng Kambing (Mutton Fried Rice) Jun 07, 2011
I spend my childhood as food picker, I eat almost every kind of vegetables and fruits but picky on protein sources, mostly I only eat egg, tempe and abon (shredded meat). I start to eat more meat while I live alone in Bandung, part of survival insting? maybe :D.

And my first encounter with Nasi Goreng Kambing a.k.a NGK (Mutton Fried Rice) also happen on this city. And still I remember the place as my favourite NGK, unfortunately, the place no longer open.

When I move to Jakarta, a friend introduce me to NGK Kebon Sirih, we usually eat here, late at night, and I like it, until another friend introduce me to NGK Pedurenan (left side road), which I like better. Not like NGK Kebon Sirih, which the cook cooks mass amount of fried rice on big wok, in Pedurenan, the cook cooks each order separately, you could have your own preference, like me always order spicy-sweet-NGK. There is another NGK food stall on Pedurenan, this one on right side road, I have friend who prefer this one, but not me, I like the one on the left side road.

Last night, a friend texted me that she craves for Sate Kambing (Mutton Satay), I picked her and we went to Pedurenan, I searched my favourite NGK and could not find it! I asked to a person and he said it moved to Pancoran. So, last night we eat on right side road NGK. A bit disappointed for me, but my friend like her Sate Kambing. Ehm, I really need to trace where in Pancoran my favourite NGK move, and write another NGK review this time score it with 4 stars :D

From this 3 places of NGK in Jakarta I used to eat, friends and my brother have different opinions,

My brother like NGK Kebon Sirih the most, for him this one the most rich with spice and he like it.

Me, like NGK Pedurenan (left side road) the most, for me this one suit my tongue best!

My friend like NGK Pedurenan (right side road)

And you, which one do you like?
NGK : Nasi Goreng Kambing : Fried …
Sate Kambing IDR 22.000 | NGK IDR …

Check Jakarta Hotel Deals