Mystic Mountain

Ocho Rios St Anns

Mystic Mountain Reviews

Rokerij Rokerij
Excellent Way to Spend a Day Feb 19, 2012
We arrived here on a tour that we paid $135(US)/person for. We took the chair lift to the top and checked out there small but somewhat interesting museum before hopping on the bob sled - which is really a single seater roller-coaster.

The rollercoaster ride took maybe 1 minute to reach the bottom and another 2 minutes to get towed back up. You get 1 free ride with the $135 tour, but additional runs cost $20. No thanks, as fun as it was it just wasn't long enough to justify another $20 ride.

We purchased some little souvenirs in the gift shop as we exited. The souvenir shop also isn't cheap, but they do have the best Bob Marley t-shirts we seen anywhere in Jamaica other than the airport where they are $50 per t-shirt.

After bob sledding we went zip lining and this was great. The guys running it were entertaining every step of the way. It was almost like watching a show. I've found that most zip line guides are very entertaining and these guys were no exception. We fortunately had a great group.

I would definitely come here again despite its high cost. It was worth every penny.
Trendydiva Trendydi…
Rain Forrest Affordable Fun Jul 08, 2011
OMG is all i can say.. First off if youre afraid of height i do NOT recommend you going on the sky explorer as it is wayyyy up. I was a lil scared but i wanted to experience it. As for the Bobsledding lol its super fun!! its fast too youre able to control the speed. Its twice as fast when the tracks are wet so be cautious. I screamed like a lil girl lol.. overall its alot of fun & if u ever visit Jamaica you should visit there.
an idea of how far up i was
Mystic Mountain Map