Mykonos Diving Centre - Paradise Beach

Paradise Beach, Mykonos, Greece

Mykonos Diving Centre - Paradise Beach Reviews

catherineb catherin…
Great Diving, Equipment and Crew!! Oct 29, 2012
I was lying on the beach at Paradise by myself sitting next to some guy I didnt know. We started chatting and he told me that he was going diving later that day! I started to ask some questions than decided that I was going to give it a try!

Im very much a water baby! I love surfing, swimming, water sports, you name it all! However I had always wanted to dive but never had the time in Australia so I said why not.

I went to the dive shop and was greeted by their crew in such a happy cheerful manner. I instantly felt welcome and knew I had made the right decision. They asked me if I was interested in a dive and gave me all this information to read about. I sat down in the cool area and read few brochures and just casually chatted to all their staff. It was really awesome to be able to just talk on a friendly basic with people! You could tell they loved their job. After about 5 minutes I decided I was going to do it and I signed up! And that is where my diving obsession all began! I can now review on the service, equipment and dives as I have been to other diving sites and companies. So please read below.

DIVING SITE:

Being my first dive - I had to dive from shore. It was probably the most enjoyable shore dive I have done. There was awesome things to see.. nice marine life, so many colors, loads of different fish!! Hands down the best shore dive I had been on

CREW:

My instructor was Travis - He was an Aussie just like me - really cool and friendly! Good sense of humor. There was also Dave who was English - I didnt dive with Dave but he helped me with all my gear and training etc. Both of them were really cool guys, made everyone feel welcome. Were all patient and knew how to have a good laugh. They explained everything really well. A 5 star when it comes to service.

EQUIPMENT:

The equipment Mykonos Dive Centre use is really great! You will find with some dive centres ones that dont really care that the equipment is pretty dodgy which can really put your dive at risk. They had awesome tanks, quality mask, wetties etc. You name it all. They explained to us how everything worked! We also had a lot watched a introduction movie before diving

Check Mykonos Hotel Deals