Myella Farmstay Banana

Check Banana Hotel Deals

Myella Farmstay Banana Reviews

applewoman applewom…
Myella Farmstay... the place to be with kids! Dec 19, 2010
We stayed here for 3 days. My son - 9 years old - had the time of his life!

The picked us up at our hostel in Rockhampton at 6.30am and we were in time for breakfast at Myella. The location of the farm is in Baralaba... about 1/1.5 hour drive from Rockhampton... except from the farm nothing to see/do in Baralaba.

We immediately felt at home. The farm has a nice garden to hang out in the hammocks. It's all about relaxing when you stay at Myella. For me three days was enough, otherwise I would get bored. But relaxing for three days... the place to be!!

The same morning of our arrival we went horse riding. Quiet an adventure for my son and I cause we never went horse riding before. The location to go horse riding is stunning! I felt like in a movie whent we were riding in the outstreched grassland.

We went horse riding three times and always on the same horse. You learn to saddle your horse and after the ride you feed and brush the horses.

At any time you can collect eggs. Fun for the kids.

Every day we had the opportunity to milk a cow or handfeed the calfs with a bottle.

My son learned to crack a whip and trow a lasso.

Two times we went on the 4x4tour. An adventurous ride on the Myella domain.

One evening we went on a mountain bike to see the sunset... amazing! Beautiful! Stunning!

The meals were delicious!!! Certainly homecooked! Breakfast, lunc, dinner, afternoon tea, drinks,... all included!

Last but not least: the orphan kangaroos that stay in the garden. My son was in love with Wally, a 10-month old joey. He got to handfeed Wally too. Wen we had to go, he cried a lot! :-(

Free shuttle back to Rockhampton after your stay.

Certainly a stay we won't forget!

Only one disadvantage: we were there in the Australian winter so it was cold... freezing cold in the rooms!!! There was no heating!
Welcome @ Myella Farmstay
Myella-art :)
The garden

Myella Farmstay Banana Overview

The Myella Farmstay Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Baralaba. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. Each guestroom features amenities such as non smoking rooms, air conditioning, inhouse movies, internet access, ironing board. Guests staying at this Baralaba accommodation can enjoy a wide range of hotel facilities such as laundry service/dry cleaning, meeting facilities , disabled facilities, tours, family room. Hotel's guests can experience on-site latest leisure and sports facilities such as water sports (non-motorized), outdoor pool , garden. The hotel creates a balance of rich culture and modern convinience to ensure you a memorable stay. For your reservation at the Myella Farmstay Hotel Baralaba, please choose your period of stay and fill out our secure online booking form.

Myella Farmstay Amenities