My Way Hostel Dubrovnik

Check Dubrovnik Hotel Deals

My Way Hostel Dubrovnik Reviews

tombom07 tombom07
Typical Backpackers Hostel in Dubrovnik Aug 17, 2016
By 'typical,' I do not mean this to be in any way derogatory to the hostel. It does what it says on the tin. The general vibe is that this is a hostel for backpackers. It's a decently priced, social hostel with basic (comfortable digs). It was the most typically backpackery hostel I stayed in, in Dubrovnik.

My Way Hostel is about a 20/25 minute walk from Old Town and maybe 15/20 minutes from the port. For a 6-bed-dorm in high season, I found the price to be rather reasonable. There are bakeries, grocery stores and a few cheap restaurants nearby.

I had no issues with the cleanliness of the hostel, and my bed was pretty comfortable. The room was rather compact so there wasn't a lot of floor space and beds were in close proximity. However, there were large lockable drawers under the beds, big enough to store backpacks and other luggage. Air conditioning is also present in the dorm rooms. Reception is manned 24 hours, so the hostel feels very secure and there's always somebody available for queries. The guy who checked me in was really friendly, so my experience with the staff was positive.

A communal kitchenette is on site, which is always extra useful for cutting costs. There is also a sociable area as you walk in, full of comfy couches so it's easy to meet other travellers. Wifi is available free throughout the hostel and has good connectivity.

There are plenty of communal toilets and showers for men and women outside of the dorms, and I always found these to be clean.

I would highly recommend My Way Hostel as a great place for backpackers and young people to stay at for any length of time in Dubrovnik.
My Way Hostel reception/communal a…

Check Dubrovnik Hotel Deals