My Top 5 Sights in Tokyo
My Top 5 Sights in Tokyo Reviews
Apr 17, 2007
In my opinion the top 5 sights one should see in Tokyo are:
1. Asakusa: Senso-ji temple is amazing, this area is the oldest part of Tokyo you can get some great souvenirs here.
2. Shibuya: This is downtown Tokyo at its best. Was seen in lost in translation and could probably be the busiest intersection in the world. (if you want a great place to take pictures go to the 2nd floor of Starbucks)
3. Harajuku: This place needs to be seen to believed. The youth culture there is simply amazing.
4. Ueno: Beautiful Park and Great Museums.
5. Roppongi: During the day this has some amazing art museums. My personal favorite is the Mori Art Museum which has the best night view of Tokyo. After Dark Roppongi is the center for night life.
1 / 1 TravBuddies found this review helpful/trustworthy
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!