My Top 5 Sexiest Languages

My Top 5 Sexiest Languages Reviews

lauro lauro
Nov 15, 2007
since i study in an international school and having classmates from different parts of the world and mostly in europe, i decided to write a top 5 review of what i think are the sexiest languages in the world based on hearing. i wanted to describe each but its very difficult withouth audios and i wanted to add some audios, but unfortunately i cant. so i added some youtube videos.

disclaimer: this is a matter based only on my opinion, so i hope no one would be offended and everybody has different opinions.

5. oxford english :

4. high german :

3. spanish spoken in spain:

2. french:

1. swedish:
Aquedita says:
What the hell are you talking about - SPANISH (preferably with a southern accent) is the only choice here! :D
After seeing the musical "Notre Dame de Paris" I think French isn't that bad, Italian may be quite annoying.
Posted on: Nov 03, 2008
FR-ank says:
personally, i love when spanish ( mostly girl ;-) ) speaks in french with this cute spanish accent.
i can fall in love in 2 sec...
Posted on: Feb 03, 2008
scubagirl76 says:
4 of these sounded pretty sexy! I don't know the german lady din't do much for me though. perhaps if you find a video of a HOT german dude speaking like that, I might agree with you more ;D, lol!
Posted on: Nov 29, 2007