My Top 10 Restaurants

My Top 10 Restaurants Reviews

ratu ratu
By the RATU Sep 09, 2008
Well, you have to think that I'm carnivorous, but I like also seafruits, some fish and a little bit of everything

1: El Bulli

Cala Montjoi(Roses), Girona, Spain

Unclasified/Lab. Cuisine

ONCE IN A LIFETIME. It's an experience getting there and eating there.

At the end they show you the Kitchen/Lab.

3 Stars Michelin, Maybe The Best Restaurant of the world.

2: Vento Haragano

Revouças 1001, Sao Paulo, Brazil

70R$ (25Euros)

When I'm in SP I always try to go there. In my modest opinion, better than Rubaiyat and Rascal.

3:El raco d'en Cesc

Diputacio 201, Barcelona, Spain

Nouvelle Cuisine

For me the best in BCN, my boss gone there to eat for years so he is a part of the family and also me too, one of the best sumilliers of the country.

4: Sant Pau

Sant Pol de Mar, Barcelona, Spain

Market/Home cuisine

Carme Ruscalleda, the chef, is so friendly, the menu changes every month 3 Stars Michelin + 2 Stars michelin on the Sant Pau (Tokio)

5: Zico's

Chaweng Beach, Koh Samui, Thailand

750Baht (15Euros)

Antentic Brazilian restaurant in Thailand! Extremely cool decoration, the 2 girls of the show.... :p

Cheaper surprise!

6: Al Fresco

Pau Barrabeitg 4, Sitges, Barcelona, Spain

In the downtown of sitges, oriental and quiet decoration, the terrace is great, the ANGUS is great, also the Kangaroo, like so much the long drinks.

7: Arzak

AV. Alcalde Elosegui 273, Donostia, Guipuzcoa, Spain

Basque/Investigation cuisine

It was the first 3 Star michelin in spain, many years ago.

It's a Basque type restaurant, so familiar, so rude (specially, the sumiller) I like it!

The first time that I went was at the same time of the Cinema Festival, they think I was a VIP, I eat all menu dishes! including desserts for the price of the menu, Juan Mari (main Chef) and Elena(Daughter, desserts chef) come to my table to ask me about all, so fun.

8: La Gruta

Pobladura del Valle, Zamora, Spain

Tipical Castellanan cuisine

I was there 9 or 10 years ago, a customer carry us there.

I fall in love when I enter:

We were eating in a cave under the ground!

The food of course, good and abundant.

This is one of the restaurants that I have to turn back again, but is to far away from home, 8 Hours by car, no posible to come by plane.

I recommend it so much specialy for the place, very diferent!

9: Sakura Ya

L'Illa Diagonal, Barcelona, Spain

My EXGF discover me the japanesse food, I never try it before, this is one of the things that I always have to agree her. This is the first that I try and It was the best, but lately they are loosing a little bit of quality, doesn´t mather I go once a week(today), the dishes I more like, are:

Matcha Cream (my ever preferred dessert)

10: Wakkoku

Crowne Plaza, Kobe, Japan

12000 JPY (70 Euros)

Kobe Beef

Really good and luxurious restaurant where you can eat the delicious Kobe Beef.
yadilitta says:
Lili tiene toda la razon del mundo. La lista no puede ser definitiva ya que falta que pruebes la comida peruana ;)
Posted on: Jun 12, 2008
ratu says:
Y quieres decir que llegara en condiciones?

Que me enviarias?
Posted on: May 22, 2008
ratu says:
Si pero, como me harás llegar la comida?
Posted on: May 21, 2008