1411 West Ave, Wellington, TX, USA
(806) 447-7175

My-T-Burger Wellington Reviews

bkretzer bkretzer
Decent Food, Third World Restrooms Jul 16, 2009
We pulled into Wellington looking for a place to eat. Wellington, even though it is the county seat, is a tiny town. We knew pickins would be slim. We weren’t disappointed. We finally came upon My-T-Burger. The outside looked nice enough. It looked to be some type of fast food establishment. It was obviously an old building, but it’s location across from the high school suggested that they had enough business to maintain the basics and provide a good experience.

That was about half right. They have a fair selection with respect to the menu. It was mostly American and Mexican, with some kid’s items. The food itself was good. We liked everything we got. The service was also good. We ordered, we sat, and the guy behind the counter brought our bag full of food.

We could have left right then, and this would have gotten an easy three stars, maybe four. But, then we went to the restrooms. Third world is the best explanation. I’m not going to go any farther, except to say I didn’t think washing my hands was going to get them cleaner.

Now, would I go back. If I had to eat in Wellington, I might. But, I would instead plan to eat in another town rather than go back.
missandrea81 says:
Boy, the bathroom sounds like something out of the NY subway. ;)
Posted on: Sep 22, 2009