My Rainbow Rooms Gay Bed & Breakfast Lisbon

Check Lisbon Hotel Deals

My Rainbow Rooms Gay Bed & Breakfast Lisbon Reviews

zodiac6573 zodiac65…
Wonderful accommodation but has staff issues Dec 23, 2011
Of all the accommodation I stayed in on my holiday, this was definitely my favourite. The rooms and bathrooms are wonderfully sized and the hosts are extremely welcoming. The only issue I had was with the house-boy Kevin who was meant to be running the place. Even though we had provided details about when we were arriving, we were left standing outside the building for 20 minutes ringing the buzzer and calling his mobile phone, whilst having no clue if we were even at the right place. When Kevin did finally let us in, he said he had been up since 7am and was asleep. When we arrived back later in the afternoon, we saw another guy outside the building, desperately ringing the buzzer and getting no answer so we let him inside. Kevin was no-where to be seen. Then an hour later, another couple arrived and were left standing outside pressing the buzzer and calling the mobile number, who we also had to let in. It is unfortunate to leave a negative opinion as this place is otherwise wonderful, but clearly the staff need more focus on their job role.

My Rainbow Rooms Gay Bed & Breakfast Lisbon Overview

My Rainbow Rooms is Lisbon's finest private gay Bed & Breakfast. We're confident that you'll feel right at home in our luxurious residence with three meter ceilings, rich hardwood floors, modern baths, elegant furnishing and sophisticated amenities located on the second floor of a completely restored 1920's neo-art deco building. Our 200 square meter apartment is centrally located in Saldanha, a quiet early 20th century residential area in the heart of the capital, only a two-minute walk to the metro's Yellow and Red Lines. My Rainbow Rooms is only a few minutes from the gay area, just 2 stops by metro to Rato (Principe Real) or 4 stops by metro to Baixa-Chiado (Bairro Alto). You can also get to either area by taxi in less than 10 minutes for about 5 euro. On stays of 7 nights or longer during High or Peak season, one of your houseboys will meet you at the airport and bring you to the apartment... free of charge! Just send us your flight details and one of them will be there with a little sign to meet you!We also offer this service for shorter stays as well as during off-season for €20.Content provided courtesy of the property. The property is solely responsible for the accuracy of the information provided.

My Rainbow Rooms Gay Bed & Breakfast Amenities

• CD Player
  • DVD Player
  • Laundry service
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)

Check Lisbon Hotel Deals