My My Art House Hotel

Check Ho Chi Minh City Hotel Deals

My My Art House Hotel Ho Chi Minh City Reviews

cj_rowley cj_rowley
great little place with helpfull staff Sep 01, 2012
Location is great - right in action but quiet at night when you want to sleep. It's a new place so everything is clean and shiny. Staff very friendly. Airport pick up service was great with low cost. They also can organise tours and train tickets with low costs. Great asmosphere to chat with other travellers. Free internet was fast with 4 PC in the living room and wifi as well. Good and convenience breakfast service for tourists at early mornings when they need to eat before doing tours every early morning. Will not find better than this!!! Jackpot!!!
worldismyoyster worldism…
It was beyond my expectation.. Jun 01, 2012
very cute and comfortable. The place is clean, staff are very friendly and helpful. He was very nice and welcoming. You can book some tours with them, they have a really good prices than other travel agencies around, specially Cu Chi tunnels and Mekong Tours. I had a great time didnt wanna leave. Excellent location, easy to meet people and activities through out the day in the hostel.I would recommend it to everyone. One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at
dcal1982 dcal1982
Better than it looks May 24, 2010
This hostel is in the middle of the city, really well located. It is cheap to!!

The bad side of this hostel is that if you get one rooms of the higher floor you may have some hard time getting to your room. The stairs are really small!! But the rooms in the top floor are great.

When we stayed there, we stayed 1 night in the top floor and then we got the room in the first floor. Yeah I'm lazy!

The staff there are ok, they are always willing to help.

There's no common room just the lobby, so don't expect to have much fun there.

The rooms were clean.

The bathrooms were private in the rooms, they were clean but really really small. I had to take the shower over the WC. =)

General terms I do recommend this place.
kerryandandrei kerryand…
Nice quiet haven in the middle of the city Sep 09, 2008
The tourist bus from Mui Ne dropped us down the road from Ho Chi Minh bus station (which is on a roundabout in the wide boulevard that is Phạm Ngũ Lão - beware, there is another Phạm Ngũ Lão near the airport, if you look on a map on the internet!).

This was one of those hotels found by being met of the bus and hounded by the owners, but it was a really nice place!

It cost $11 a night for a double room with AC, TV and a great powerful hot shower! Breakfast is not included but is only $1.5 per person. (although there is not a huge choice, you may be better off going out).

The staff were really helpful and friendly, it is a family-run place and the best thing was as it was down one of the side streets there was no traffic noise at all. The only noise was from TV's being played from other rooms. Internet is not free, but is still cheap - there are 3 PC's to use. Hanh, the owner's daughter, was crazy but charming.

Overall we had a very pleasant stay here and would recommend it. I think the price is a lot more in high season though.

email -