My Local Guide Istanbul

Istanbul, Turkey

My Local Guide Istanbul Reviews

leelee153 leelee153
Get off the tourist trial and rub shoulders with the locals Apr 25, 2012
You could try to conquer Istanbul on your own, but chances are you will waste time getting lost amongst the mazes of streets. You could also find the great hidden streets of the city, but you won't be able to converse with the locals unless your Turkish is great ...and trust me you will have lots of questions to ask! Or you could jump on a tourist bus to get to sites, but you won't get the feel and energy for Istanbul life in a luxury bus. My Local Guide Istanbul, is the best way to get up close with the locals and see the sites of Istanbul that are difficult to find on your own. The Secrets of Istanbul tour is an excellent orientation of Old Sultanahmet, the Istanbul Heritage tour will take you to fascinating places you could not go on your own that aren't featured in many guides and well, all the tours take the hassel out of travelling on your own! The guide, Salih has excellent english, is knowledgeable, approachable and gives the right amount of information at the right time. Highly recommended for anyone travellers wanting to really experience Istanbul.
KarinaKalinka says:
How do we get in touch with Salih?
Posted on: Sep 07, 2013
Africancrab says:
Nice information to know.
Posted on: Apr 25, 2012
Soultrekker says:
Thanks for the tip, I will look into that when I eventually get to Istanbul...cheers!
Posted on: Apr 25, 2012