My Kuta Beach Experience

Bali, Indonesia

My Kuta Beach Experience Bali Reviews

aprilion85 aprilion…
Kuta Beach and Double Six Jun 07, 2011
I live in this Kuta Town and one of the Nice pleace is Kuta Beach there you can just came and enjoy the sun with some of surfers people!you can try the beautiful waves too!!! even you are not a surfer it s easy for you to experience surfing by paying around $10 or you can also bargain, you will have board plus the instructor with you for one or two hours, people are nice.. and maybe you will find also some of people offers you stuff but it s also just nice to see, around Kuta Beach there also so many cheap "Indonesian" Food to try :).

Now I want to tell about Double Six Beach, This beach is almost the same typical of Kuta Beach, only in this beach "as in my opinion" is very beautiful for sunset enjoying beers and just sitting there in chairs, and there one place that sell "meat ball" and we can just enjoying time there without spending too much money.., and along the Double Six street there are so many decent restaurants to try :D
Mnawin says:
Any recommendation on local food?
Posted on: Jul 21, 2011
jules_verne jules_ve…
Best place to stay in Bali for fun Mar 13, 2011
The best area to stay in if you're going to Bali with a few friends. I went with about 6 other friends and had the best time of my life... staying at a decent yet reasonably priced hotel (AP INN, Poppies lane).. with the beach on one side and the nightlife on the other (both less than 10 mins walk)
stary123 stary123
kuta beach Mar 03, 2011
I love this beach soo much ... white sand, amazin sunset, so romantic !!! I could spent whole day at there, just laying around try to get tan :)

Check Bali Hotel Deals