My Hotel in France Montmartre

My Hotel in France Montmartre Rates and Deals

My Hotel in France Montmartre Paris Reviews

Horus380 Horus380
great location for the cost May 28, 2007
I stayed at the Comfort Inn Sacre Paris for my 5 days in Paris as I am on a budget but I'm not a fan of sharing rooms with strangers. This comfort inn is in the best location in Paris, Montmartre.

There is a metro station very close by which allows for easy travel to all the other places in Paris and it is within walking distance of one of the best buildings in Paris.

The Sacré-Cœur Basilica is only a 5-10 minute walk away, as is the Moulin Rouge.

The rooms in the hotel are very basic with only a small bed, it did however come with a private bathroom. The shower was very small but acceptable and I enjoyed my stay at this hotel.
yasuyo says:
I'm planning to go to Paris. I'll keep this review,thanks!
Posted on: May 04, 2009

My Hotel in France Montmartre Overview

The My Hotel In France Montmartre is situated conveniently near Butte Montmarte. Nearby points of interest include Champs Elysees, Notre Dame Cathedral, Eiffel Tower and numerous galleries and museums.

The hotel is located about 35 kilometers from the airport. The nearest metro station is 20 meters from the hotel, allowing guests easy access to many of the most popular points of interest throughout the city.

Single rooms with twin beds as well as standard rooms with double beds are offered at the My Hotel In France Montmartre. Room amenities include wireless Internet service, private bathrooms and satellite television. The hotel has a total of 41 rooms available, many of which offer views of the city.

Guests of the hotel will be able to enjoy such amenities as breakfast services and complimentary newspapers. Nearby, guests will find plenty of boutiques and restaurants to enjoy during their stay in Paris.

My Hotel in France Montmartre Amenities

• Computer
  • Direct dial phone
  • Ticket Service
  • Facsimile
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower