My Favorite Places Ever!

Tuscania, Italy

My Favorite Places Ever! Tuscania Reviews

miamichick636 miamichi…
Jun 16, 2007
OMG! my favorite place in the entire friggen world! i love italy. the big towns and the night life are crazy fun. venizia [venice] is amazing at night especially. the way all of the lights reflect off the water is just gorgeous. and the best part is it doesnt cost a thing to walk along the water and around the squares. i also love rome but it is a bit more touristy and definitely more crowded. i am a true adventurer and although i do enjoy the big tourist spots...i really mostly enjoy finding my own little corners of the world. my last visit to italy [out of thousands] we met this wonderful little old italian couple who owned a farm house and olive orchard out in the tuscany countryside. they invited us to stay and rent out one of their little cottages so we did. it was summertime and was GORGEOUS absolutely amazing. the little bread truck came up the streat everymorning to deliver pasteries and milk. it was such a cute little story book scene. the closest village was about 20 minutes away bbut it was absolutely worth it. we got to experience a different side of italy stayng with these nice old people and experiencing their life. it was truely one of my best vacations ever! and that is why i am writing this to all you other trav buddies and adventurers. my advice is...(like i said b4) along with hitting up all the big tourist destinations...do some research and find some remote historical part of the world to visit as well. make it an adventure instead of a vacation or a trip. be daring and it might change your life. i have my parents to thank for this...but i know when im older i will definitely be traveling the world in my own way like that.

Check Tuscania Hotel Deals