My Favorite Desserts in Singapore

Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

My Favorite Desserts in Singapore Reviews

petitefleur petitefl…
Jun 15, 2007
I don't know what's up with me.. but I've been hungry all day, and I was thinking of all the desserts I love on my train ride home. My stomach growled badly as the thoughts grew wild, and I could not help but buy a slice of marble cheesecake, to accompany me through the movie that I'd lie watching on my cosy sofa in awhile :)

So here's a list of the favorites: Prices do differ greatly, but then, what sin could it be to lust over desserts, nurture a little of sweetness, and soak in sweet decadence? Yummmyy.....

1. Soft Centred Chocolate Cake with Hazelnut Gelato from Menotti $7.

2. American Cheesecake from CoffeeBean $5.

3. Apple Tart from Cafe Amigo $11

4. Bailey's Souffle from Le Pont de Vie $15

5. Strawberries Mille Feuille from Grand Hyatt Free! Because my fav pastry pal creates it for me :)

6. Mango with Pomelo and Aloe Vera(Uniquely Singaporean Chinese Dessert)from a quaint little stall on Temple St in Chinatown $2

7. Crepe Suzette made by Josiah - can't taste it anymore, the restaurant closed down :(

8. Banana and chocolate waffle with vanilla ice-cream from Marche $9

9. Tiramisu from Raffles Hotel's Bar and Billiard Room - on the buffet $60 price sucks! :p

10. Lychee and Passionfruit Combi Sorbet from Hokkaido Ice-cream Stall at Central in Clarke Quay $5.50

11. Hazelnut Gelato from Gelatissmo $4

12. Chocolate Mint and Oatmeal Chunk Ice-cream from Ben & Jerry's $8

13. Dessert Platter - Comprising of White Chocolate Mousse, Summer Berries Parfait, Soft-centred Chocolate Cake, 3 scoops of Ice-Cream, Almond and Berries Tart from Mezza9 Grand Hyatt $ 16 per person

14. Chocolate Decadence (Brownies and Cookie Chunks with Chocolate Ice-Cream) from Gatsby in Chijmes $10

15. Macaroons of all flavors from Bakerz Inn - $1.50 each

16. The roadside local ice-cream in multi flavors wrapperd in bread, found along all of Orchard Road $2

17. My daily dose of Chocolate Croissants from Grand Hyatt - free! Because the pastry kitchen's few steps away from me :p

I'm bad with directions, so please use a map and with luck and wished, I'm sure you'd find some sweet decadence somewhere in my tiny island :)
One of those cute desserts in Beij…
Too much sweets gives you bad teet…
brecht says:
damn, I'm suddenly craving for a dessert! I think I 'm going on a trasure hunt in my freezer.
Posted on: Jun 15, 2007
ninnu says:
oh yumm! one of the best reviews so far, desserts are the best ;)
Posted on: Jun 15, 2007