My City Home Apartment Hotel Oslo

My City Home Apartment Hotel Oslo Rates and Deals

My City Home Apartment Hotel Oslo Reviews

mtotheike mtotheike
Good hotel. May 30, 2010
I went to the Eurovision contest in Oslo, Norway and we booked this hotel. Once we were in the centerm of Oslo, we went to the "Trafikanten" That's Norwegian. Anyway we could get information there. The Hotel is like 5 minutes away from the grand central station.

It's a very nice apartment! Very clean. The room was big and luxury. We recieved a key, and we could in the apartment even when it whas 02:00 am.

We got breakfast and coffee or tea in the morning, but the bread was old. It didn't taste good.
The bed.
The kitchen.
The shower.

My City Home Apartment Hotel Oslo Overview

My City Home is a new apartment hotel in the center of Oslo. The hotel has 21 apartments which can house up to 50 guests. In our comfortable apartments, you can enjoy the privacy and calm of a home away from home. All our apartments have a comfortable bedroom and cozy living room with cable-TV and internet as well as a fully equipped kitchenette. We also deliver breakfast to your door if you wish so. The hotel is situated in a classic building from the 18th century in the middle of the city center, few meters from Karl Johan, the main street of Oslo. The central location means that you're within easy walking distance of what the city has to offer of cultural experiences, night life and shopping and there's only a five minute walk to the fjord. My City Home is the perfect place to stay if you want a home away from home when you are visiting Oslo. You can choose to make your own meals, or use the My City Home discount in one of the many restaurants in the neighborhood.

My City Home Apartment Hotel Amenities

• TV
  • Laundry service
  • Desk
  • Facsimile
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes