My Big Fat Review Photos Disclaimer

Go St, London, United Kingdom

My Big Fat Review Photos Disclaimer London Reviews

lisalush lisalush
Sep 19, 2006
Hi guys! I'm stuck in bed with a cold/flu (flu always gets more sympathy... but I'm sure its just a cold) and being more than a little bored and sniffly I thought it was about time that I mention that absolutely none of the pictures in my reviews are ones that I have personally taken.... with a camera. However, it was me who personally took them...from Google.
So please feel free to compliment me on my handy sifting work. All compliments welcome as I do do my verybest to google, borrow and steal only the very best for you lot.
I will add though that all pics in my blogs are my very own.. (or my sisters) he he he
Ciao for now brown cows mwah aachew sniffle (poor fluey me sniff)
bluejeanjenny says:
Haha! You are a classic...I do the same though, where do you think I got my Taj picture from? I haven't even been there yet!
Posted on: Oct 11, 2006
portia says:
The disclaimer is cool. Just make sure the photos you pick do not have copyrights or otherwise require money or permission to "borrow". I hate to see anyone hunted down on travbuddy for copyright infringement.
Posted on: Sep 23, 2006
lisalush says:
Ha ha! Fabulous! I can't believe this 'review' got so many comments and smiles. Its great. Thank you xx
Posted on: Sep 22, 2006