My Big Fat Greek Restaurant

www.eatmoregreek.com - (520) 459-1306

My Big Fat Greek Restaurant Sierra Vista Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Good Food, Good Service, but a little Noisy! May 26, 2012
This is my second time around eating here; I must say I have not had a bad meal here yet. My husband decided to take us to dinner because I was craving Greek food the first time. Of course what I was craving is in Tucson at the Park Place Mall food court; a gyro platter with a side, a fast food I f you will. Nonetheless, he took us so I might ask that they prepare exactly what I was craving (he is quite considerate when I get crabby!!). I did not order what I was craving, nor did I bother the waitress with my cravings. I looked at the menu and decided to order. I ordered shish Kebabs with a side of pita bread and dip. My daughter ordered a Gyro platter while my husband did the man thing and ordered lamb.

The second time around, it was lunch and the place was rather quiet when we first arrived. We were seated by a pleasant lady who told us the name of our waitress. No sooner has we sat, than our waitress arrived to take our drink orders. I ordered sprite with lemon, my daughter got coke, and Mark ordered Land shark beer.

For starters we ordered a side of pita bread and hummus, and a plate of deep fried squid with lemon and two dressing. I try not to order starters normally because then I cannot complete my main meal. I must confess, I have never completed a whole meal in the US due to the quantity of food being served. Both appetizers were delicious.

For the main course, my daughter went with a burger with a side of Greek salad. Mark went with a Gyro platter and a side of Greek Salad as well, and I ordered the Souvlaki Lamb served with Greek potatoes and fresh steamed greens

Based on my knowledge of all thing Greek, the restaurant decor is not Greek at all. The restaurant kept what was originally used by the Italian Restaurant 'Johnny Carinos'. The exterior is clean and inviting. It is visible from highway 90.

My biggest complaint is that the noise level was high, I guess they are embarrassing the celebratory nature of Greek gathering. Average price is $12, they accept all major credit cards, debit cards, and cash
Souvlaki Lamb, vegetables, potatoe…
The Menu