My Big Fat Greek Restaurant

Scottsdale, Arizona
My Big Fat Greek Restaurant - Peach Sangria
My Big Fat Greek Restaurant - Gyro with Greek Salad
My Big Fat Greek Restaurant - Greek Margarita (I think they call it Greek-a-rita)
My Big Fat Greek Restaurant - Hummus trio... from left to right... jalapeno-cilantro, traditional, smoked chipotle
My Big Fat Greek Restaurant - Margarita Pizza

My Big Fat Greek Restaurant Scottsdale Reviews

rph304 rph304
Great food and atmosphere Nov 05, 2011
This restaurant is right in the heart of activity in Tempe/Scottsdale... located on Mill Street, which is just a couple of blocks from the Arizona State campus. The relaxed atmosphere and decent prices make this a great place to hang out and either lunch or dine. I enjoyed this place so much the first time, I had to go back for dinner/drinks... mostly Greek food with a splash of american/italian, and an open-air feel with a patio and bar that feeds both patio and inside... they have daily lunch specials (such as gyro with greek salad), drinks are very large, alcoholic drinks will set you back about $6 and are very strong... also, you may want to try their "hummus bar"... they have 5 or 6 types to choose from... my only criticism is that their pizza is not all that great for my taste, but then again you may like it... and I have to keep in mind this is a greek restaurant, not a pizza shop :) Enjoy!
Gyro with Greek Salad
Greek Margarita (I think they call…
willahu willahu
Mar 01, 2007
This is one of my favorite restaurants in Scottsdale. The Meat Lovers platter is simple amazing...take a look at the picture and you'll be headed there soon.

Check Scottsdale Hotel Deals