My Bali Sight Seeing Recomendation
My Bali Sight Seeing Recomendation Reviews
My Bali Sight Seeing Recomendation Nov 24, 2012
Depend on your time and interest, Each spot on Bali might be able to provide you quite different experience.
I would like to recommend as below :
-Kuta, Legian, Seminyak Area as Centre of activities and nightlife. If you like crowded, nightlife, party, clubbing, this area is the most suitable for you, and of course the Beach here is very nice for Sunset view, learning Surfing, take a troll, and having some Cuisine with Romantic atmosphere (For Cheaper price and if you like BBQ, Jimbaran Beach is also a nice alternative)
- Ubud area for its unique Tropical Forest and serenity, rice field,rice paddies and steep ravines you might find here as a very nice place for healing vacation, Yoga Lesson, inspiration for art, writing or design. A lot of artist took a long stay here just to find inspiration. You can also visit the Taman SAFARI zoo around Ubud area if you are animal lover
-Tabanan area for its famous Tanah Lot temple, Echo Beach for surfing lovers and very beautiful sunset view, Horse riding around the beach in the afternoon ( alternatively you can also stayed in Sanur area with quite similiar atmosphere, if you prefer sunrise view rather than sunset view ). The different of the Tabanan area and Sanur area with Kuta is the enviroment is more calm and far away from crowd
- Bedugul is a bit far yet its mountain scenery is great for romantic honeymoon, and its temple also provide a very nice scenery for wedding photo taking.
- Kintanami is a nice place for cycling (way descent to Ubud area with very nice view among the road) , mountain hiking with its famous M. Batur viewing.
- Lovina the northernmost and the farest part of Bali from airport is a area which will provide you some very nice diving experience along with beautiful sea viewing and cute dolphin too. ( Altenatively Amukbay area is a nice place for diving too )
- If you looking for some luxury experience, or place to hold important meeting or conference for you company aside from Kuta and Seminyak (For Kuta and Seminyak few very nice and luxury Hotel to be mention : W, Ocen Outtrigger,Pullman) I would like to recommend you to stay at Nusa Dua or Pecatu area, as most of the nicest Five Star hotel with best view and largest Conference room located area there ( Saint Regis, Westin, Grand Hyatt, Nikko Bulgari, Karma Kandara ), and I will vote for Karma Kandara for its spectacular sea cliffs view, and its Beach, (Sorry, no Large Conference Here, but the viewing is too nice to not to be mention ) aside from Uluwatu cliffs Temple which is also a famous tourist spot in Bali.
- Benoa is a place gathering all water sport activities in Bali, very nice place to visit if you like water sport, or alternatively you can take 1 Day Cruise ( Quick Silver, Bali Hai ) with water sport activities included in their package if you like.
Other tourspot to be mention : GWK for its famous Wisnu Statue, Dreamland in New Kuta Beach for its nice Beach Sunset scenery and many others..
So do decide your preference before making your choice, and if you have a lot of time or decide to take a long vacation here, you can just move along and visit those place one by one, :) you can contact me if you need any help in Bali.
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!