Music City Hostel

Music City Hostel Rates and Deals

Music City Hostel Nashville Reviews

Cam85 Cam85
Sep 12, 2010
Nice Hostel, about half an hours walk from down town tenessee. Good atmosphere, nice staff
cbstevens cbstevens
An amazing hostel in an amazing city Nov 06, 2008
Even if I had a house in Nashville, I would probably still come down to this hostel to occasionally stay. When I was there, so were 12 people from England, 2 French guys, 1 girl from Belgium and 1 guy from Japan. This place seems to attract travellers from everywhere and every night seemed to attract a different group of local musicians who would come down and jam on the lawn.

The owners and operators of the hostel were all wonderful people as well. They knew the city and would guide us to some of the best places around. Besides that, they genuinely cared about the condition of the place. The rooms were very clean.

Staying there was a memorable experience. Part of that were the people staying there, the other part was how great the hostel itself was.

Related Travel Blogs About Music City Hostel

Wednesday, September 8th - Day 67 - Chillaxin'
- Play this in the background, it will make sense later-<object width="362" height="291"><param name="movie" value=";hl=en_US"></param&…Music City Hostel, Nashville, told me about. I got it just like he said, with cheeseWhiz. No really, it was good…
Musical mayhem
Ok so I'm writing this with pretty limited time in Chicago, as I've been experiencing a few technical issues, so bare with me if this seems a little rushed. Ok so I arrived in Nashville after a pret…Nashville after a pretty uneventful flight to the Music City Hostel. Now this was different from the usual batch of hostels

Check Music City Hostel Rates and Deals