Musha

(310) 787-7344

Musha Torrance Reviews

Eric Eric
Apr 03, 2007
Musha is a Japanese "pub" type place that servers tapas style food and a multitude of delicious drinks. The food comes in small plates, and is meant to shared. All of the dishes are unique, well thought-out, and delicious. Some of the dishes you get to cook yourself, and they bring out a tiny, cool looking stove to your table. My particular favorites were the slow cooked pork belly (cooked for four hours and so tender you can cut it with your chopsticks) and octopus.

For drinks, Musha has Kirin beer on tap. I've never been a big fan of Kirin, but served on tap it tasted pretty awesome. I've also never been a big fan of sake because of it's strong alcoholic taste, but our party ordered some sake here and it was amazingly sweet and almost fruity tasting. It tasted like no other sake that I've had, and I imagine that this is the way sake is supposed to taste.

The best part of Musha is the environment. Although it's located in a strip mall and doesn't look like much from the outside, the inside is nicely decorated, with long, wooden tables, much like you'd expect from a pub. The entire pub is pretty small - just one room - with a large table dominating the center that is shared by multiple parties. If you can get a large enough group to reserve the center table, I guarantee you will have a good time.

Due to the small size and the fact that it seems pretty crowded, I'd definitely recommend making reservations.
Sake container. It's a small jug w…
Small cooker stove where you can g…
View of the center table.
Amanda says:
This place looks really yummy! I want to go!
Posted on: Apr 03, 2007