Museum of Science & Industry

0161 832 2244

Museum of Science & Industry Manchester Reviews

Bojasem Bojasem
wonderful & worth visit Apr 20, 2016
Location in Manchester city centre, you can walk from Piccadilly garden it is about 20 mins or you can use free bus it is stop in museum gate.

The Museum of Science and Industry (MOSI) in Manchester, England, is a large museum devoted to the development of science, technology and industry with emphasis on the city's achievements in these fields.In Addition, There are extensive displays on the Classic cars,aircraft, railway locomotives and rolling stock), power (water, electricity, steam and gas engines), Manchester's sewerage and sanitation, textiles communications and computing.

It is amazing museum , helpful for children & i excreted in some item in this museum.I like

planes,Water,Water sewer,Engines & textile.
Appatchi
dress
yellow train
old bathroom
Bojasem says:
ok .I will try to improve my Photo
Posted on: Apr 24, 2016
spocklogic says:
Need to work on those selfies ; )
Posted on: Apr 22, 2016
MrsJ MrsJ
Fantastic free family fun! May 26, 2015
We arrived at the MOSI with only 3 hours to dedicate to it, and it was such a rush to get around! You really do need to devote at least 5 hours to this place!

The MOSI is rammed to the rafter with hands on learning, which is just brilliant for children! There is so much to do in each of the buildings, the Underground Gallery was my son's favourite! The MOSI is suitable for children of all ages which makes for a brilliant family day out.

There was a lovely little cafe there that did a great cup of coffee. We also did the Collider experience which was good, but unless you are extremely science-y and can comprehend all the jargon, I'd give it a miss. I made the mistake of taking my son and in there as it was free for him (£7 for me) and I rather wished that I hadn't as at 6 years old it was too much for him and he was bored quickly. There was also a 20 minute cinema experience in the Underground Gallery at a cost. Unfortunately we didn't have enough time to see this, but I fully intend to visit again but for MUCH longer and view it then!

Check Manchester Hotel Deals