Museum Pass Paris

Paris, France

Museum Pass Paris Reviews

keiracam1 keiracam1
Feb 04, 2007
The Museum and Monument pass is worth the expensive only if you plan to visit a lot of places or visit, say the Louvre, several times. If you are in Paris for a while then I would suggest buying the pass, although I;m not sure if they have a student discount.

Most of the museums have student entry prices so, if as you said, you are only going to a couple then just pay the door price. Check first though, as some of the museums are cheaper on Sundays!! I think Musee d'Orsay was only 7.50euro for everyone on sunday.

bonne journee!!

Related Travel Blogs About Museum Pass Paris

Se revoir Pablo Picasso
It's weekend and I'm back in Paris with 1 goal: Conquer as much museums as I can.  Why? Because I already bought a Paris Museum Pass before my Paris trip was cut short.  I got the 4-day pas…Paris Museum Pass before my Paris trip was cut short.  I got the 4-day pass because…
Bastille Day (Part 1)
We woke up the next day, which was Bastille Day.  While getting ready for the day, we were able to see different French Military aircraft flying overhead.  Through our screen-less window, w…passed the Grand Palais (which has a grand Art Novou Glass Ceiling visible from viewing platforms throughout Paris) and the Petite Palais, which is home to Paris
Paris Day 2
Woke up this morning and the sky is looking clear for the most part, a little overcast and some threatening clouds off in the distance but that won’t stop us from enjoying the day. Melinda and I …passed as we were walking around so we made our way up to the Pantheon building in Paris . We purchased the two day Paris Museum

Check Paris Hotel Deals