Museu Picasso de Barcelona

15-23 C/ Montcada, Barcelona, Spain

Museu Picasso de Barcelona Reviews

nyprne nyprne
Museu Picasso de Barcelona, España Apr 22, 1999
As Pablo Picasso, the artist, was one of the major influences for my art, the ability to tour a museum dedicated to his life’s work was a realized dream. Armed with my sketchbook, I spent hours which seemed to pass as minutes. I eventually left unwillingly.

Opening Times

Tuesday to Sundays (including holidays): 10 am to 8 pm. Access to rooms until 30 minutes before closing

Mondays (except bank holidays) closed

Museum + temporary exhibition € 10

Temporary exhibition € 6

Reduced fee

Museum + temporary exhibition € 6

Temporary exhibition € 3 Visitors under 25 years old, seniors over 65, unemployed, retired, holders of the Library Network Card, holders of the discount Targeta Rosa (Pink Card), large families qualify for discounts on the entry price. Proof must be shown.

Free entrance

Under 16s, over 65s holding the free Targeta Rosa (Pink Card), members of the ICOM and teachers (proof required).

All Sundays free from 3 pm.

First Sunday of each month, free Museum entrance for everybody.

Open Door days 14th February

18th May

24th September
nyprne says:
Thanks for the smiles, Andy and David. I agree, the building and surrounding area was also magnificent.
Posted on: Jan 14, 2011
davidx says:
For all my lack of any ability at drawing or painting, I really liked this museum a lot. The fact that it is a bit stronger on Picasso's earlier period was attractive to me.

The building itself is quite something too.
Posted on: Jan 14, 2011