Museo De La Revolucion

+53 7 860 1524

Museo De La Revolucion Havana Reviews

kalbakk kalbakk
Museo De La Revolucion Jul 04, 2008
Cuba has a long political history. A history most of us really don't understand much of. The relationship between Cuba and the US is complicated, and visiting the museum you might get a better understanding of the whole thing. Here you'll get the entire history.. well, not all of it. It's seen from the cuban perspective, so it's not that easy to understand it all, not seing it from both sides.

You need at least 2-3 hours to get through it all, and after reading posters and looking at props from the revolution, I'm not really sure if I understand more now than I did before I got in. Anyways.. it's interesting, and you'll probably learn more than you think you do.

My opinion is that you can't visit Havana without visiting this museum, since it's such a big part of cuban history, and how Cuba is today.

Related Travel Blogs About Museo De La Revolucion

dancing across cuba!
I spent 2 weeks in Cuba and did a tour with 10 other people from around the world. Cuba is an awesome country - a place of like no other:  The buildings are decaying in many areas... Marble st…Havana and going to the Museo de la Revolucion. I loved Cuba. Go now before Fidel dies as it will…
Ola from Havana!
So we've been in Havana for about 3 days now and it's a completely different world! Last week of placement in Toronto was great, sad to go but we were really excited about our week in Cub…Havana Club rum museum and yesterday we went to the Museo de la Revolucion, which was boiling…

Check Havana Hotel Deals