Musée du Louvre

Paris, France

Musée du Louvre Paris Reviews

mdfehmel mdfehmel
The Louvre Museum Oct 16, 2014
Look, I'm not an art fan and neither is my wife. However, I think it's a crime somewhere to go to Paris and not see the Louvre. If you are also not a museum person, then the Louvre is still worth seeing for 4 great reasons: (1) The Mona Lisa by da Vinci is there; (2) Venus de Milo is there; (3) Napoleon’s apartments are there (this was my favorite part); and (4) the structure itself is breathtakingly beautiful. It is advantageous to buy tickets in advance; the extra couple of Euros is well worth avoiding the long lines for ticket sales. We took the metro there from Etoille and hopped on the Batobus, which has a water-taxi stop near-by. We arrived there right when it opened at 1000 and we were out on our way to lunch a 1200 so it can be done. However, I do respect fine art as well as those that respect it so I can understand how you could spend countless hours. It is so huge and spacious that I never felt like I was in a crowd other that the entry lobby area and the areas surrounding the 2 most famous exhibits mentioned earlier in this review. Overall, this is a must see, even if you’re not a museum fan like me.
The Louvre, Paris.
The Mona Lisa at The Louvre, Paris.
Nayloo Nayloo
This is what we called Museum ! Apr 24, 2013
Then, I saw the pictures of Louvre Museum, how big, cool, and artistic that is. I've ever imagined that "could I stand up over there?", I've never thought that I was really there! Looking for Monalisa or Naptune or the statue of King Louis XIV! I've never thought that I could take a lot of photos of those creations, those masterpieces ! And of course we need full day or even more to see all of masterpieces that are in that giant museum, really we need time !

The price is really good, not too expensive, just 11€!

So don't miss it, guys!
here I am, Louvre !
freddypn freddypn
One of the most captivating museum. Feb 04, 2013
I love this museum from the moment you enter and clash with your first painting , it is like the artwork and statue come to life. The Mona Lisa was an incredible experience. The museum is so huge, you are going to need at least two-three days just to capture everything. The picture by the pyramid was such a bucket list experience. Must see! When I was at the museum, i felt i went back to time and was inside a prestigious castle. I couldn't believe, i was staring at the actual artwork, I saw on books.
Suusj Suusj
Louvre May 19, 2012
So we went to musee du Louvre.

I think it is the biggest museum I've ever seen. and its FREE!! We'll it's free if yu can proof that you are a European citizen. I did not have my ID on my so I had to pay 10 euro's. And that's cheap! Or at least, I think it is!

We did see the Mona Lisa, the famous Venus de Milo and some Egyptian stuff. Which was a bit weird, being to Egypt myself where you can see everything live in the wild and here it was inside.

The Mona Lisa is covert by glass. No idea why, maybe she couldn't take the flashes?

We did not see everything. I was not feeling well and we left earlier then I hoped for. I will definitely visit again and then take my ID with me :-).

On thing I did not like was that it was soooo warm. Not only at the Mona Lisa where it was overcrowded but also everywhere else. So keep that in mind, it is warm inside!

When entering Musee du Louvree your bag has to go through security check. Free maps are available at the entrance of the museum. YOu can also get an audio tour on your Nintendo DS. We don't own one so we did not do that but there were quit a few people who did. Audiotours are available. Most signs are in French so if that's not working for you and you wanna know a lot about everything in the museum I would choose an audio tour. we just walked around admired everything and had great time not understanding a worth that was writen down, so that's an option as well.

Facts:

Over 300000 pieces of art.

6 to 8 million visitors each year!

The Louvre was not a museum at first, it was actually a Palace.

The Louvre has 1800 employees.
Vlindeke says:
Ik denk dat je er eindeloos kunt rondlopen!
Posted on: May 22, 2012
sarahelaine sarahela…
A real treasure trove Apr 30, 2011
The Louvre is one of the world’s finest museums.  Although the majority of tourists come for a small number of well known exhibits, notably the Mona Lisa, there is far more on offer than a rather small portrait of a lady.

The Louvre covers everything from pre-classical Greek sculpture through Mesopotamian temple art, renaissance portraiture and even has an early twentieth century ceiling, and the pyramids which were cutting edge postmodern architecture when constructed. It is absolutely enormous.  I think you could spend years in the Louvre and not  fully appreciate everything, so it is probably best to try to focus your efforts.  For example, although I did stop by the Mona Lisa, briefly, I spent most of my time in ancient Persia, Mesopotamia and pre-classical Greece, with a quick stop off in ancient Egypt.  I also briefly strolled through the Louvre’s foundations, which show the outline of the medieval keep that was there before the grand palace of today.  The architecture and decorated ceilings themselves are impressive, and the art quickly gets a little overwhelming.  Luckily, there are lots of nice benches where you can sit down and take it all in for a moment, which is all too rare in some museums.

Many travellers, especially the kind who pride themselves on avoiding “tourist traps,”  are negative about the Louvre and especially about the Mona Lisa.  I would partially agree – it is hard to appreciate Da Vinci’s genius when surrounded by about a hundred other tourists, all ignoring the “no flash photography sign” and pushing for a better view.  You’d be better off with a decent reproduction.  But you cannot judge the Louvre by the crowds surrounding the Mona Lisa.  As soon as you are away from the three or four famous paintings in that room, the Louvre is a fantastic treasure house, full of plenty of brilliant works with hardly any crowds at all.  It helps to view the Mona Lisa as a sort of wasp trap – all the crowds focus there and you can appreciate the rest of the museum in relative peace, as once people have seen her they spread out again.

My favourite things were the pre-classical Greek arts, which are thousands of years old and look like Picassos, blank faced and really lovely.  The pre-ancient Greeks could make realistic sculptures and faces, but for reasons known only to themselves, preferred making semi abstract pieces.  I loved the Egyptian room, showing how the Egyptians had fantastically advanced arts and sciences, pretty basic weaponry, and absolutely basic farm equipment, and chairs that wouldn’t look out of place in my house today.  There’s a lovely statue of a couple, a scribe and his wife, who are sitting with their arms around each other as if for a modern photo.  Another highlight was an early legal code and the Persian temple guardian lion.  I skipped the paintings, for the most part, but I’d love to go back.

There is a nice café which, by the standards of museum cafes, is not insanely expensive – at the time of writing, a fixed one course hot meal and drink came to about 11 euros and there were cheaper options for snacks and sandwiches.  There is an entire small mall of gift shops available.

There is a free map available in multiple languages at the entrance, which you definitely need.  You can, of course, buy audio guides and so on, but I don’t like using them so I can’t tell you if they’re any good or not.

The queues are legendary, but you can skip most of them by buying a museum pass in advance.  Even if you don’t save money doing this (and I’m not sure how many museums you’d have to visit to break even), it can be worth doing this to skip the lines, especially if it’s hot, raining, or you’re with someone with mobility problems.  The advance ticket line is in the passage de Richelieu.

In terms of accessibility, the map is a little confusing on the point of step-free access.  Some areas definitely have wheelchair access and others didn’t seem to, and it is an old building.  I couldn’t find step free ways around everything, which is fine as my friend could just manage stairs very slowly, but we might have been a bit stuck if she’d had an actual wheelchair.  Unlike some museums, there were no special children’s displays or buttons to press.  I think it’s fine not to have these, because children have been learning without them for centuries, but combined with the queues and the crowds this museum could be a little too much for some children.  If I was planning on taking any children with me, I would definitely plan my sections in advance, pre-buy tickets, and limit the time I spent there.

Most of the signs are in French.  There are some English labels, although the more detailed translations of ancient legal codes and so on are only in French.  You could thoroughly enjoy the museum if you didn’t speak any French, but it helps to be able to recognise a few museum- words (“siècle,” for century, the words for AD and BC, things like that).  I didn’t meet a single member of staff who didn’t speak English when asked nicely.

moviegal226 says:
This is quite possibly the best review of the Louvre I have read. Great tips for first-timers!
Posted on: Jan 26, 2015
spocklogic says:
Thank you for writing the best review of the Louvre here. You are honest, concise and cover all the basics. I especially appreciate that you don't judge it by the fact that it is a tourist attraction. Of course it is, that is part of why it is great. Anyone who wishes to visit the Louvre should read this review. Well written, honest and informative review!
Posted on: May 30, 2011
nimic nimic
Lisa Mona ! Jun 23, 2011
Everyone knows that Musée du Louvre is a MUST GO when you're in Paris, but everyone thinks that only Mona Lisa is the only one worth looking at.

Though I'm not so of an art lover, I still love the exhibitions they have in the museum, For example they had those sketches from life, about landscapes and all (I think it's called the Draftman studying nature).. that was an amazing exhibition!

They have so many other exhibitions like those from egypt, and islamic time.

Louvre is open every day except Tuesday and the following French holidays: December 25, January 1, and May 1.

Opening hours

- Monday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday: from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.

- Wednesday, Friday: from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.

- closed on Tuesday

Rooms begin closing 30 minutes before museum closing time.

Remember Admission to the permanent collection is free for all on the first Sunday of every month and on July 14 (national holiday)., so plan your trip carefully! ^^

The ticket price cost about €10: full-day access to the Louvre, except for temporary exhibitions in the Hall Napoléon

also valid for the Musée Eugène Delacroix. And An audio guide costs an extra 6 Euro.

Hope this was helpful for you guys!
AggieRockStar AggieRoc…
Best museum in Europe Apr 26, 2011
With iconic "must see" works of art adorning every corridor, ceiling and floor, this was the most impressive art collection I have ever seen. Once you get over the fact the Mona Lisa is extremely small and not at all impressive, you can wander for days and days admiring all of the incredible statues, paintings and art from around the world.

The museum is divided into three wings: Denon, Sully, and Richelieu which cover Italian Renaissance paintings, French paintings and Egyptian/Grecian artifacts, and French/German/Dutch paintings respectively. Note: This is the general layout and there is much much more to cover in each section. I would recommed visiting the wings in that order as the Denon in particular gets extremely crowded.

I arrived 20 minutes before opening and there was barely a line to get in the main glass pyramid. Be aware all bags and you must go through x-ray and metal detectors before entering the museum. If you already purchased your tickets on-line or bought a museum pass you can skip the lines under the glass pyramid and race to the Mona Lisa before a horde of tourists make her difficult to see. There are a million signs pointing directly to the Mona Lisa, it would be very difficult to miss her.

My personal favorites were Winged Victory, Venus di Milo, The Code of Hammurabi and Madonna on the Rocks. But half the fun of the Louvre is wandering around and discovering incredible pieces that aren't as popular but speak to you in particular. Unfortunately all the signs for the exhibits are in French, so if you're not fluent, forget about it!

For a very, very fast paced day you CAN see the entire Louvre in about 5 hours. Fair warning, your feet will hurt regardless of how comfortable your shoes are. The nice thing about the Louvre is there are several restaurants and a sandwich cart in the building, so eating doesn't take up too much time if you want something quick.

For those who like to stop and give due consideration to each piece, the Louvre will probably take you a week to complete. Also, get a map of the layout as there are a multitude of rooms and there are dozens of staircases leading to the different floors, half-floors and basement.

For anyone who can tolerate museums, this is a must and one of the most overall impressive collections I have ever witnessed! Each time you go, you're sure to discover something different and special.
Ticket line for the Louvre
Mona Lisa
Madonna on the Rocks
Egyptianesque bust of a Roman
california_steph californ…
A must! Jul 16, 2011
Free if you are 26 and under. Musee du Louvre is a must see. La Jaconde, Venus de Milo, Victory of Samothrace...these are the highlights but everywhere you look from the ceiling to the ignored corners there is a treasure.
mosted mosted
Great Museum and a Must-See Aug 02, 2011
### Location ###

The Louvre is reachable by metro but I would recommend you to walk there, cause you'll see many great places on your way. I think you are going to visit Arc de Triomphe anyway. So from there just walk down along the Champs Elysee, over Place de la Concorde with the Ferris Wheel until you reach the Louvre. So you have visited many popular places at once.

### Things to see ###

Thats absolutely up to you - its so huge, that you wont be able to see everything. Just take a map and decide what you are most interested to and dont forget the poststamp-sized picture of Mona Lisa, haha.

### Save Money ###

I dont even know how much the admission fee is, cause as a european citizen under 25 the entrance is free. And at the time I was there, I was under 25, so it was free! :-) So if you are from europe and want to go there, dont think about purchasing a ticket, just take your ID-Card and you can go in for free.

### Under the Louvre ###

Be sure to visit the Pyramides, but not only from the top, also from the bottom where the pyramides come together! There are also some shops and a little Food Court with McDonald's.
yukisanto yukisanto
Get advance tickets Jul 13, 2011
The Louvre is a must go- and it can take up at the very least 2 hrs, and as long/as many days you want, depending on your interests.

To avoid the queues, go by the carousel du Louvre underground mall. You can reach it from the metro, and there's also an entrance from street level. From the metro exit, turn right and walk to the end, you will see a tabac (convenience store) where they also sell the tickets to the Louvre, Orsay museum and also the museum pass.

The Lourve and Orsay museum tickets are valid any day within a year, so you can always drop by and buy it a few days ahead of your visit to the museum if you're in the area.
kenzhunter kenzhunt…
A must see but terribly touristy! May 21, 2011
I was very excited to see the Louvre, especially the popular Mona Lisa, but just because that is what everyone does.

I gave it 4 out of 5 stars because everyone should have a chance to experience the Louvre, but I personally will not be going back.

It was insanely crowded and hard to get around. If you don't like crowds, and seeing every tourist in Paris at once, this is not the place for you.

Once you get away from the Mona Lisa the museum becomes a bit more navigable.
nealewelch nealewel…
If you like art.... Jul 22, 2010
...then this is the place that you will want to visit.

Everything about this venue is fantastic and that includes the beautiful walk up to the building, regardless of your chosen approach.

Lovely wide open boulevards provide a real sense of grandeur as you approach the Louvre, and for me at least, this heightened my expectations.

I would start by saying that I am a little biased towards the arts, so I was very excited at the prospect of visiting the Louvre. That said, I think that due to the size of the place and variety of exhibitions, that even those that would not normally call themselves art lovers would be able to find something here that they appreciated.

Gaining entrance is relatively simple and the queues are dealt with promptly. There are places to leave coats and bags on the way in and this is recommended as you could be here for a long while...

Guides are available in pretty much all languages and the audio guides didn't seem to be as popular when I was there. However, it is worthwhile spending a few minutes to get orientated and get a rough idea of the layout of the place and things you'd like to see, because it is so big you could be wandering aimlessness and missing out on what you want to see.

For me, it was great to see so much European and worldwide art all in once place, and in the right kind of environment. The Mona Lisa is perhaps the most famous work on display here, and around this you will find big queues and lots of people, clamouring to get in there to have a look. And it didn't disappoint for me anyway.

This is such a great place, couldn't recommend it highly enough, will definitely be going back here again very soon.

Enjoy.
montecarlostar says:
Congrats on your feature!
monky says:
I love that museum!
congrats on the feature!
montecarlostar montecar…
OMG Jun 30, 2010
Well, I do not know if I should recommend this place, but I will write some of my impressions to see if you want to visit it or not.

If you are a museum person and a fan of history, art and archeology, this is absolutely paradise for you. The Louvre features one of the most wonderful collection of art pieces of the world. You won't get tired of walking around its endless rooms, halls and corridors finding incredible objects from egyptian, greek, roman, etruscan and many other origins. You might want to think about bringing your kids, but keep in mind that they might get tired very quickly.

On the other hand, if you are not a museum person and just want to go there because it's a "must" in Paris, you might want to think again. As I said, the collection in this museum is so incredibly huge that you will get tired easily. A lot of people skips everything and go straight into Mona Lisa (a total tourist trap). I felt kind of cool being there but maybe more because I was being part of a mass hysteria phenomenon than for the painting itself.

The other piece I really liked much was the Venus de Milo. Overall, the greek hall I think was my favorite.

So, as I said, my recommendation is to go there if you are really into art, but don't go there just because people says it's a "must". You'll get bored.
Louvre Museum
The Louvre
Venus de Milo
St Thomas Aquinas
montecarlostar says:
I know! It must be very fascinating but I guess you have to be in the mood and I really wasn't... I liked the greek rooms though :)
Posted on: Jul 11, 2010
jethanad says:
Me, I could spend a week in this museum. I found the Egyptian artifacts very fascinating and just did not have enough time
Posted on: Jul 10, 2010
esterrene says:
one day... *sigh* :P
Posted on: Jul 04, 2010
Vipin Vipin
Wonderful museum Feb 26, 2010
What is there to say about the Louvre which hasn't been said already? Everyone knows about the Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo and the wonderful glass pyramids and fountains by the entrance. It's also widely regarded as one of the world's best museums.

Beyond the hype and headlines though, the Louvre is a wonderful place to visit. Their range of European art is amazing, and the paintings are nicely laid out so you can take your time and not feel overwhelmed by them.

They also have a good range of sculpture and artefacts from the ancient world. I particularly enjoyed the porphyrhy pieces from Egypt.

The entrance fee is not bad too. Free for under 26 years olds (as long as you have legitimate proof) or just under 10 Euros if you're not. Even if you have to pay, this isn't bad considering the wonderful pieces on show.

It really is one of the best museums I have been to, and can't feel that any visit to Paris would be complete without coming here. Highly recommended.
Vipin says:
haha, a very good point about the information in French! i should have mentioned it in my review! i really liked the place though. you def will have to be in the right mood for the next time you go there ;)
Posted on: Dec 30, 2010
montecarlostar says:
Hehe I was waiting for your review about this place. I know it's wonderful but I just wan't in the mood to enjoy it the way it deserves... for a moment I felt claustrophobic and I was just looking for the nearest exit hehehe and I disliked that all the notes for the pieces were only in french! Maybe a little consideration for non-french visitors would be nice ;):P
Posted on: Dec 29, 2010
Vipin says:
exactly! just make sure you take proof!
Posted on: Dec 29, 2010
peppertm peppertm
The Louvre Jul 04, 2009
You can’t go to Paris and not go to The Louvre. And, of course, most people are going to see the Mona Lisa. So, when you go in, you don’t actually NEED the map. All you have to do is follow the flow of people. When you actually get to the room that houses her, you will have to get your elbow out to make your way to the front of the crowd. A ‘security’ guard will be standing beside her, outside of the ropes protecting her, but he won’t say anything to the loads of people taking pictures (even thought you’re not supposed to). I had heard from friends that have already been here that she was not as big as she appeared in pictures and movies, etc., but I was still surprised at how small it was. But, at least I can say that I have seen her in person! Oh, and it was only free because we went on the first Sunday of the month.
louiseketley louiseke…
Musée du Louvre Sep 30, 2009
The Louvre is one of the most famous art gallery/museums, with its 6 million (approx) visitors a year.

Full-day access to the Louvre costs 9€, and 6€ between 6:45pm and 9:45pm - this ticket is for the permanant collections. For exhibitions in the Hall Napoléon is 11€. Combined ticket price (permanant and Hall Napoléon exhibitions) is 14€, and 12€ after 6pm. Free admission to the Louvre is available for some people (under 25s, the disabled, the unemployed). I'd recommend visiting to the Louvre on an evening, there is a lower enterance fee and I also found it wasn't very busy either.

The Louvre is humongous, it's absolutely mind-blowing. There is so much to see. I spent a couple of hours there and didn't see as much as I'd have liked to so I'll definitely go back. Noteably the Louvre holds the famous 'Mona Lisa', which I was able to see on my visit - and as no surprise this was the only part at the museum that was very crowded.

I'd highly recommend a trip to the Musée du Louvre, you won't be disappointed!
dsr4u2 dsr4u2
The Louvre Jan 26, 2009
Europe's oldest & greatest museum, starring the Mona Lisa & Venus de Milo. Walking through the Louvre was amazing. The Louvre is well worth seeing if you are a lover of history and art. This is a place where the day can pass you by and you come out wondering where the time has gone. The Louvre consists of four levels- massive floors. Each floor show between 2 and 6 themes and make sure you have a map when you go in because you cannot see everything in one day. However, my dad (who does not like crowded places) was overwhelmed by the crowd. Get there early & head strait to the Mona Lisa! Also, this is a great area to go to because the Arc de Triomphe is visible as well as a beautiful park running adjacent.
missandrea81 missandr…
Jan 21, 2008
My tip: Get here early. It was a little bit after 9:00 am on a week day when I got here and lucky enough there was no line. I took my time browsing paintings, sculptures and so on. The Louvre in itself is already a sight on its own. The famous glass pyramid which is also the main entrance.

I didn't even know where to begin after I had purchased my ticket. So I started by discovering what the Louvre had been before. A fort and a castle! Parts of the wall are on display. I loved the Egyptian part. My dream is to see the pyramids and sphinx so this was a little taste of that. I only loosely followed a map unless there was something that caught my eye while walking by the signs of orientation.

Recommended of course are the "Venus de Milo" and the "Winged Victory of Samothrace" which has a great spot on top of the Daru staircase. I can't even name all of the many, many paintings I saw. Of course the "Mona Lisa" which was way smaller then what I had expected. Napoleon's former apartment was also very impressive. You feel like royalty just walking in the halls of this beautiful museum. If you come to Paris you just have to take a day to visit the Louvre. Even if you are not an art buff you will enjoy this place.

As a souvenir I bought "The little book of The Louvre" otherwise I would probably not remember any of the sculpture's names. ;-)

Give yourself at least a whole day to enjoy this place. It's not enough time to see all but you'll get a good dose of it. ;-)
petit_gooroo petit_go…
Le Louvre, eventually May 02, 2007
It took me 22 years to eventually find an opportunity to visit Le Louvre... :)

No description needed of this museum...

It really is massive. I spent there one afternoon and visited :

- The Greek, Etruscan, and Roman Antiquities

- The Egyptian antiquities

- The Italian paintings

About the "stars" of the museum, I have to admit I was a bit disappointed by La Joconde... Too many people around, pushing to get a picture and finally no opportunity to really look at her and share something with this painting.

The Venus of Milo was a better experience ; there were less people around, we can be close to her and really look at her. She is amazingly simple, just beautiful and real... (well, a bit taller than any woman though :p).

I was really impresed by some the ceilings... wow...... amazing. All the collections are wide and interesting.

It is great to travel time and history in such a museum, definitly a must-see !!!!

One afternoon is not enough to see most of the museum, but anyway we could not have stayed longer because it is really exhausting!! A lot of people and a lot of walk to do just to wander in the galeries :P

I hope to go back there before I leave Paris because I missed some paintings I would have loved to see and the Islamic art exhibition...

Moreover, I would like to take some pictures as I forgot my memory card at home today... I only could take 10 pics but luckily my cousin had her camera. However, it is never the same than taking your own pics.

To be continued, I hope very soon : it is free for people under 26 on Fridays night (from 6PM :) and free for anybody on the first Sunday of each month !
Sweetski says:
Don't worry about forgetting your memory card Eloïse, 10 photos is the maximum for any review :)
Posted on: Aug 21, 2008
Sunflower300 says:
Stunning! Stunning! Stunning! Oooooo, I can't wait to see it myself. Thank you so much for sharing. :)
Posted on: Aug 17, 2008
dqfn1 dqfn1
How huge can a museum be? Mar 14, 2007
First thing I noticed was the cue standing outside the museum,so what you've seen in movies picturing this musuem... it's not true!!!

This museum is huge and incredibly touristy, there are even shops inside the museum, not just one small shop, but some big shops!

Because my schooltrip didn't had much time we only went to see the highlights of this vast museum, we went straight to the Venus of Milo, the Mona Lisa and the old foundations of the former palace. Yes, this building used to be the palace of the French kings. This can still be seen by having a look at the ceilings of the rooms you're in.

Honestly I don't really know why this museum is such a tourist trap. The paintings and statues are all nice, but what is so important for millions of tourists to come to this museum? And that's millions a year!

I've seen the Mona Lisa... an A4 sized piece of paper is bigger... There's a cue so you can see the painting. The Venus de Milo doesn't have a cue but does have dozens of people in the room a second. I've seen statues who are more important for the history of art (okay the Mona Lisa is such a paintning) but why this attention???

When you are here... pay attention to the ceilings, some of them are just stunning! Gold leaf, mirrors, gems... they're all there.

I remember seeing one group of statues, 5 men. The biggest and strongest looking of them depicts the French empire (not the one of Napoleon, but the one of the kings Louis). The weaker 4 surrounding France are: Italy, Spain, the Netherlands and... I don't remember the last one :blushes: The Netherlands is looking younger (Italy is an old man because of the Roman Empire) because that country was young only existed for a couple of years, just recieved independence of Austria and was called the Batavian Republic... if I'm not mistaken in this case.

It's nice to see something of/about your own country when you're abroud.
One of the ceilings in the museum,…
No introduction needed here (Venus…
One of the piramids, yes there are…
Glynnes says:
Waiting on line was the worst for me.
Posted on: Feb 09, 2011