Muscat Hotels

Browse 8 Muscat, Oman hotel reviews for 71 Muscat hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$175 - $333

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Muscat

Nizwa Hotels146.7 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Muscat Hotels and Deals

#1 of 71 hotels in Muscat
mdfehmel says: "I stayed at the Grand Hyatt on a recent business trip to Muscat and was thorough..."
$200
#2 of 71 hotels in Muscat
TexanCT says: "I love the Ritz Carlton locations. One tip, when you stay here, tell your cabs t..."
#3 of 71 hotels in Muscat
KhanjarOmani says: "The check in is a bit slow. However, the staff are friendly. Rooms are spacious ..."
#4 of 71 hotels in Muscat
boxinbcn says: "My stay at this hotel started out with a friendly welcome, a helping hand to car..."
$214
#5 of 71 hotels in Muscat
ifinlay says: "Situated equidistant from the airport and the main tourist areas in Muscat and M..."
#6 of 71 hotels in Muscat
Johnpro says: "Ok maybe happen at my visit period , but I receive the noise !!! Some workers ju..."
$51
#7 of 71 hotels in Muscat
vances says: "Not a first class hotel, but the Beach Hotel provided us with a quite roomy room..."
$88
#8 of 71 hotels in Muscat
shylla says: "We stayed at Muttrah at a hotel called, Al Fanar Hotel, we tried to search a hot..."
#9 of 71 hotels in Muscat
Guests can enjoy a drink and relax in the hotel's bar. Guests can choose to eat their breakfast in the room.
#10 of 71 hotels in Muscat
Located just outside of the central business district, the Delmon Hotel Apartments Muscat is a convenient place from which to ba...
Muscat