Munkhsuuri Guesthouse

It's all in mongolian and I can't describe it, Harhorin, Mongolia

Munkhsuuri Guesthouse Harhorin Reviews

hirondellenhi hirondel…
A little home in the middle of nowhere Jul 17, 2008
At this point, I got drop off at this guesthouse by myself and the rest of the gang head back to UB. The lady who ran the place was really nice. Her English is limited but she knows enough to get what you want. I was there for two nights by myself and feel very safe. During the day, I walked to the otherside of town to get internet access. When I returned, she cooked for me and invited me into her home. The meal isn't anything fancy but it was really comforting. She also invited me to a house blessing ceremony by a Buddhist monk since I was happen to be there the next day. At night, other groups arrived and stay for the night there. A throat singer and acrobats performers come by and asked if we would like to attend their show. They are very polite about it. Not pushy type. I saw the show the first night and seat out the second night.The facility is well kept. The toilet was clean with flushing water. There are laundry machines as well. The people you meet at the guesthouse are very considerate and world sensitive. Overall, if you need a little comfort after a few rough days out in the country, come to this place. Be nice and smile with the hostess, and you will accommodate with all the Mongolian hospitality.
Harhorin Map