202 Newport Center Dr., Irvine, CA, USA - (949) 640-4110

Muldoon's Irvine Reviews

cari cari
Jul 26, 2006
Man I love Muldoon's.This place is amazing. Seriously amazing. It's some of the best, heartiest food I've ever had. The prices aren't exorbitant, and the decor is incredible. It seriously feels like Dublin.There's a whole beautiful outdoor area with lots of trees and lanterns and occasionally live music, and a warm, spacious indoor area with fireplaces, private booths, antique-looking windows, charming wallpaper and fresh flowers on the tables. It's thorough without feeling kitchy.The fish and chips are the meal to get, although I also enjoy the New York steak. It comes with onion rings (trust me, three is enough...they're the size of my fist) which are battered in the same stuff as the fish. Everything I or my acquaintances have ever gotten there has been good. They have Guinness on tap, as well as several other beers, and although I've always been too full to sample it, I hear the desserts are excellent as well. If you're in Newport, you'll probably end up at Fashion Island. And when you do, take a lunch break at Muldoon's.

Check Irvine Hotel Deals