Mu Ko Surin National Park Office

076 472 145

Mu Ko Surin National Park Office Mu Koh Surin Island Reviews

rdlemos rdlemos
Live the nature. Dec 14, 2011
I was in Bangkok drinking a beer with another travbuddy and we were thinking what to do next. We thought about Koh Samui and Koh Phiphi, but after some research and other travellers opinions, we decided to go for Mu Koh Surin (Surin island), on the southwest of Thailand. An amazing island where u can do divind and snorkeling. The bungalows were full, so I stayed in a tent with my friend. The tent was big enough and placed in front of the ocean. I suggest you to take the back side of the island, where the boats from the continent do not stop. It is more relaxing and more beautiful in this side.

The camp has showers and toilets.

The bad thing of it is that thai people, in general, are not that conscious about the damage they are causing to our planet. I saw dirt on the ground, tourist guides throwing cigarette butts on the ocean, etc. They pollute and so do the tourists. There is noone reminding the tourists and the locals about the damage the nature is suffering by the human beings. I could clearly see dead corals while snorkeling. And the ocean had some spots with a lot of dirt (such as plastic bags, bottles, etc.) floating.

What a shame people!

Besides that, the place is amazing for tanning, relaxing, chilling and... swimming!
The view from my tent!
Sweetski says:
Indeed a shame that so many people just litter our precious little planet. Other than the pollution, this place sounds perfect.
six2midnight says:
Congrats!
missandrea81 says:
Congrats an your feature today. I hope I won't see any trash when I go to Thailand, but I sure won't leave any.
Posted on: Dec 16, 2011

Compare Singer Island Hotel Rates (<1km away)

Mu Koh Surin Island Map